White Oak vs. Sunnyvale

chevyman

White Oak vs Sunnyvale  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

White oak fumbles on sv 1 yd line sv recovered. I will have to say Brandon cook seems to have had the most receptions for the necks tonight. The necks just couldn't stop giving sv turnovers with 3 thus far, plus they seem to get at least 1 penalty every offensive series. The offense just seems to not have showed up to play tonight. Either that or they were not prepared for the sv defense.

I left with 2 min in 4th and it was SV 32 WO 15. The Necks played hard all game but just couldn't get a stop when they needed. SV line dwarfed the WO D-line and just kept moving the pile. I wish the score had been 13-7 going into half, it would have changed how SV played the second half. SV had at least 14 points off turnovers. Nice season Roughnecks.

Eustace want't S#$@#. We just had a no show early in the season. I would love to play them again. We would put up 70 points on them. And by the way White Oak was the weakest team that we have played all season, they have no offense and their defense could not stop us. We played ball control offense the whole second half to keep our guys rested. Says a lot about the district that they play in.

I will say again, Sunnyvale is well coached and makes all the right adjustments during the game. White Oak did not know what hit them, and I mean that in the literal sense; there were some big hits by Sunnyvale that took all of the steam out of the not so Roughnecks. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for you Mineola, I noticed you at the game, I hope you got a good look at what you will be up against. That is if you can get by Callisburg.

Seriously? Didn't think the liquor stores open until noon...

Must had some left over shine from the night before..

Why did White Oak elect to receive and throw into the wind to start the game. If your playing a passing team you would elect to defend if you win the coin toss and make SV throw into the wind (Coaching 101).

Seriously? You do realize teams switch directions every quarter, right? The option is do you want to start with the wind or finish with the wind...