Shelbyville vs Centerville

TWB

Shelbyville vs Centerville  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I can assure you, if physical, smash mouth football gets your motor running, Shelbyville is right in your wheelhouse. They "lay the wood" as well as any team I've seen in the last 10 years.

Every team Ferg has ever coached is extremely physical. He doesn't accept otherwise.

99% of the time his teams are the hardest hitting, best conditioned team on the field.

Every team Ferg has ever coached is extremely physical. He doesn't accept otherwise.

99% of the time his teams are the hardest hitting, best conditioned team on the field.

when DeLeon played Cayuga that was not the case.

Cayuga was twice the size and talent of that team.. Not more physical or in better shape. They're starting RB/FS also played with a broken ankle and Yuga still only won 13-0.

Kids playing with "broken ankles" a trend for Ferguson?

Best focus on Lovelady first!

Just as we best focus on a hard hitting, grinding it out, smashing team from Centerville!

I think you misunderstood Gethit. This dude is from Centerville, and apparently is overlooking the Dragons and the Bearcats. He is talking about a Centerville rematc with Lovelady.

Greezy, ask your coach jenk what kind of team it was. He was the HC of Yuga then

I saw yall that year.

Watched Rogers in the old cowboys stadium too,but not sure if you were there at that time. If it hadn't rained Rogers would a donkey stomped Stanton. Hutka wow,what a quarterback.

I saw yall that year.

Watched Rogers in the old cowboys stadium too,but not sure if you were there at that time. If it hadn't rained Rogers would a donkey stomped Stanton. Hutka wow,what a quarterback.

Greezy , I got an up close look at Hutka the week before when they beat Alto at Kyle Field in a shoot out. Kid could ball , nobody had seen a sling it around spread team at that time.

Greezy , I got an up close look at Hutka the week before when they beat Alto at Kyle Field in a shoot out. Kid could ball , nobody had seen a sling it around spread team at that time.

Yes they were years ahead of everyone. Mart too in that time period. John "tank" Garrett from mart is still the greatest 2a player I've ever seen. I think injuries messed up his NFL career. Most fun to watch kid I ever saw.

Centerville's 1st drive drove down to around the SV 10, then got stopped on downs around maybe the 15. SV couldn't move it punted. Then CV drove down to the 2 but couldn't score. SV next possession drove it about 20-30 yards and fumbled. CV drove down and scored on about 15 yard pass. SV next possession drove a little then punted. Cv ran out the clock to halftime. Centerville has controlled this game so far. SV might have 50 yards of total offense in the 1st half. Been a tough physical game.