The Smoakhouse Forums

5A D-II Region Semifinals: Marshall(11-1) Vs. Frisco Lone Star (11-1)

Marshall Vs. Frisco Lone Star  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Lone Star in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Lone Star in a blowout
    • Marshall in a blowout

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where did I mention anyone running up the score on Kilgore? Lone Star had the game won...by alot...in the 4th quarter...and the starters were still in the game throwing the ball down field.   I did

Mavchamp​ don't hate on me this time. lol.. Didn't get to the SOC game but my dad did. He was extremely impressed with the Mavs performance. He's going Saturday too. If you see an old man with 1988 Ma

I've mostly lurked this site for a few years and the most respectful posters in this forum are Marshall fans.

Posted Images

hey guys, its 6:10am and its still raining here in DFW. Flooding all night. Take your time and be careful! Go Mavs!

• Like 1

Goodluck Marshall!!!! What time is kickoff?? Also heard there is ice heading towards the DFW. Safe travels for every single fan heading out to watch this gm.

The weather I saw showed a low in the upper 30's, but it's 35 right now. I'm staying for Longview's game anyway.

The stadium staff has already said how surprised they are that we traveled this well. Still 30 mins until kickoff and we are well represented. ALOT of Lobo fans here as well.

Much more Marshall fans here than Lone Star. I remember a similar lack of fan following from Frisco a couple of years ago. #alliteration