The Smoakhouse Forums

5A D-II Region Semifinals: Marshall(11-1) Vs. Frisco Lone Star (11-1)

Marshall Vs. Frisco Lone Star  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Lone Star in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Lone Star in a blowout
    • Marshall in a blowout

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where did I mention anyone running up the score on Kilgore? Lone Star had the game won...by alot...in the 4th quarter...and the starters were still in the game throwing the ball down field.   I did

Mavchamp​ don't hate on me this time. lol.. Didn't get to the SOC game but my dad did. He was extremely impressed with the Mavs performance. He's going Saturday too. If you see an old man with 1988 Ma

I've mostly lurked this site for a few years and the most respectful posters in this forum are Marshall fans.

Posted Images

These DFW/Houston metro teams have taken over Texas high school football. Watched Katy play again last night and they could beat some bad college teams. Feel bad for the teams moving up to 6A. They can kiss any chance of going far in the playoffs against these monsters.

These DFW/Houston metro teams have taken over Texas high school football. Watched Katy play again last night and they could beat some bad college teams. Feel bad for the teams moving up to 6A. They can kiss any chance of going far in the playoffs against these monsters.

From what I understand Frisco currently has 6 high schools and will have 4 more by 2018.