10-0 Carolina @ 3-7 Dallas

Panthers vs Cowboys  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Carolina 10-0
    • Dallas 3-7

This team just isn't that good with or without Romo. Last year was an abberation. But now we are going at 4 of last 5 years at 8-8 or worse. I don't wanna hear about the "positives" under Garrett anymore. The OL has regressed (see rushing yardage), RB situation is terrible, coaching continues to be the same old "we'll get it done" rah rah ####. Only the defense has improved marginally. And I don't even like to think about public image & locker-room morale.

So much for people questioning why nobody was impressed with the mediocre performance against a terrible Miami team. Some people on here talk about how close we were to winning some close games, but then we were just as close to losing the one we got.

Time for Jerry Jones to make wholesale changes or just admit he's fine with the status quo and that this is as good as it gets. I'm sure Jerry will come out, talk incoherently for awhile, and ultimately do nothing. Like the Cowboys of the last 15 years, it is history repeating itself.

This team just isn't that good with or without Romo. Last year was an abberation. But now we are going at 4 of last 5 years at 8-8 or worse. I don't wanna hear about the "positives" under Garrett anymore. The OL has regressed (see rushing yardage), RB situation is terrible, coaching continues to be the same old "we'll get it done" rah rah ####. Only the defense has improved marginally. And I don't even like to think about public image & locker-room morale.

So much for people questioning why nobody was impressed with the mediocre performance against a terrible Miami team.

Time for Jerry Jones to make wholesale changes or just admit he's fine with the status quo and that this is as good as it gets.

Sad thing is that there are lots of positives under Garrett. Easy to point out the bad stuff when they happen. But that still does not mean the good stuff isn't there. Reality is the two pick 6's really took the wind out of our sails. Defense has been playing pretty well. They have been giving up just enough for the Panthers to get first downs when they need them. It's not always about how well we think our team is. Sometimes the other team is just doing it better.

I think it's pretty clear losing Callihan as o line coach and his help with the play calling effected the offense negatively. The new o line coach has watched the o line regress. I don't want to hear about losing Murray because the pass protection has been bad too. Romo being lost twice is due to pathetic protection. Not just from the new backs, the entire line has been not nearly as sharp. The defense was good enough to keep them in games and they have fought through being banged up. This failure of a season lies on the offense. Even with Romo that are still not clicking like they should with their talent level.

I don't even want toi go into Jerry Jones and the circus that goes along with the on field failure. No accountability, coaches hands tied, and this collection of head cases has crashed and burned. Late to meetings, tweeting negative things, and no discipline just added more cars to the train wreck taking place.

I had a feeling it was going to be this bad today, and I was right. Now Romo may have re-broken his collar bone. We need to lose some games so that we can get some decent talent. At least we'll get our first five draft picks. Cassel's pick won't be until 2017.

So much for people questioning why nobody was impressed with the mediocre performance against a terrible Miami team. Some people on here talk about how close we were to winning some close games, but then we were just as close to losing the one we got.

Time for Jerry Jones to make wholesale changes or just admit he's fine with the status quo and that this is as good as it gets. I'm sure Jerry will come out, talk incoherently for awhile, and ultimately do nothing. Like the Cowboys of the last 15 years, it is history repeating itself.

Sad thing is that there are lots of positives under Garrett. Easy to point out the bad stuff when they happen. But that still does not mean the good stuff isn't there. Reality is the two pick 6's really took the wind out of our sails. Defense has been playing pretty well. They have been giving up just enough for the Panthers to get first downs when they need them. It's not always about how well we think our team is. Sometimes the other team is just doing it better.

i hear you both. this season was doomed from the beginning. last years success was solely on them being able to run the ball. otherwise would have been another 8-8 at best. the team missed Murray even though i agree not overpaying him. i think the OL missed McClanahan then all the injuries. i would like to sit here and say what all they need to do and not do this offseason but how long have we been doing that for nothing. bring on the Rangers im ready for baseball

I had a feeling it was going to be this bad today, and I was right. Now Romo may have re-broken his collar bone. We need to lose some games so that we can get some decent talent. At least we'll get our first five draft picks. Cassel's pick won't be until 2017.

Dave do you really still get excited at the thought of getting some talent. been hearing forever now how talented they are but have nothing to show for it

I seen some posters in my time but he has to be the most deusluional guy on the face of this earth. Tony Romo out for the season and I bet he still thinks Dallas is playoff bound.

Without a doubt Tony Romo is (was) our best chance to get there. Do the math ...... Dallas is still not out. Very simple concept.

Might as well throw this out. We don't know if Romo is out for the season. :P

• Like 1