10-0 Carolina @ 3-7 Dallas

Panthers vs Cowboys  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Carolina 10-0
    • Dallas 3-7

Sad thing is that there are lots of positives under Garrett. :lol: Easy to point out the bad stuff when they happen. But that still does not mean the good stuff isn't there. Reality is the two pick 6's really took the wind out of our sails. Defense has been playing pretty well. They have been giving up just enough for the Panthers to get first downs when they need them. It's not always about how well we think our team is. Sometimes the other team is just doing it better.

How bad does it have to get before you face reality? :P

How bad does it have to get before you face reality? :P

i had pretty much given up once they lost the first 4 games after Romo was out even though they were and still are mathematically still alive but in reality this season is done. in all honesty it was doomed from the get go. the success last year was because they could run the ball. this year losing their top RB, OL coach and injuries doomed them. on top of that this organization is cursed. some call it the Jerry curse but it could be the Jimmy curse. been going downhill since he left. yes Switzer won a SB with Jimmy's talent but he was just a stand in. he had no idea what plays they were running.

Confirmed out for the season. Still in denial now. Wait look who I am talking about.

It was only confirmed later this morning that he is out with a stress fracture. The earlier reports were just pure speculation.

Space will make someone not wont to be a fan of the Cowboys with his outlandish comments! SMDH!

You are not a fan of the Cowboys are you?

Dave do you really still get excited at the thought of getting some talent. been hearing forever now how talented they are but have nothing to show for it

I haven't been very excited about the Cowboys in 20 years. I'm always ready for the season to start, but they've let me down over that time period to get my hopes up to excited level. I was excited in 1992-1997, but they've been laying too many dud seasons. I knew 1992 was going to be a very special year. I haven't felt that way since.

As it stands right now the highest pick we could get would be number 4 unless San Diego, Tennessee, and the Browns pull out another win, or somehow we win another game. Is their a franchise QB in this draft that would even be available then?

There's not one this year that I would take in the first round. The second maybe if one is still there.

Without a doubt Tony Romo is (was) our best chance to get there. Do the math ...... Dallas is still not out. Very simple concept.

Might as well throw this out. We don't know if Romo is out for the season. :P

He has a fracture. He's done.

Confirmed out for the season. Still in denial now. Wait look who I am talking about.

He makes you look like a genius.

man what a train wreck. last year was obviously the exception, not the rule.. I think romo's finished. dude has the heart of a lion, but his body just can't take those sacks when he hits the ground hard...I am SO READY for the jerry jones GM era to be over!!!!! It sickens me that he's still the GM after all these dismal seasons. The rest of the nfl just laughs at how inept he is.

man what a train wreck. last year was obviously the exception, not the rule.. I think romo's finished. dude has the heart of a lion, but his body just can't take those sacks when he hits the ground hard...I am SO READY for the jerry jones GM era to be over!!!!! It sickens me that he's still the GM after all these dismal seasons. The rest of the nfl just laughs at how inept he is.

it's hard to fire the GM when he's the owner.

only because he's the prideful fool that he is. I have NO problem with jerry the owner but jerry the GM stinks and everybody, including him knows it. He's so hell bent on proving he can win another lombardi he has no problem destroying the team in the process. I've been a cowboys fan for life, and I'm 43 years old but even I'm getting to the point to where I'm not gonna watch them anymore until he either steps down as GM or dies....