3A Div 2 Who's Peaking?

bluetopper

Just watched Idalou Vs Littlefield and I was not impressed. No speed at all..... I'm not taking anything away from them, but they will not be able to hang with the speed from East Texas.

You don't want to take anything away from Idalou.... you just did you can't have it both ways you say you wasn't impressed and Idalou has no speed but their not in the 4th rd for being slow those Idalou boys can play some football they just shutout a Coleman team that beat Cisco and I wouldn't look past them saying they have no speed

Just watched Idalou Vs Littlefield and I was not impressed. No speed at all..... I'm not taking anything away from them, but they will not be able to hang with the speed from East Texas.

. Sonora did not look too fast on film either but the film doesn't always show what is going on with personel matchups on the line of scrimmage. Sonora's line was smaller than Leonard or Gunter but they were a tough matchup last year. That was the state game as it turned out.

Idalou is obviously a good football team. If they beat Henrietta this week, I don't see them matching up well with the athletes from West Rusk or Waskom. That's just my Personal Opionion. Ring, Sanora had a back that ran pretty quick last year I don't remember his number, but he wasn't slow. Idalous RB broke one for about 40 against Littlefield and it looked as of he was dragging a sled behind him.

Idalou is obviously a good football team. If they beat Henrietta this week, I don't see them matching up well with the athletes from West Rusk or Waskom. That's just my Personal Opionion. Ring, Sanora had a back that ran pretty quick last year I don't remember his number, but he wasn't slow. Idalous RB broke one for about 40 against Littlefield and it looked as of he was dragging a sled behind him.

. Well, that could be good news if things go that way.

Waskom did turn in 315 but the cutoff for Div 2 was 314.

Div 1 next two years for Waskom.

Football Division I and Division II Cutoffs

4A Division I: 723-1,099

4A Division II: 480-722

3A Division I: 319-479

3A Division II: 221-318

2A Division I: 158-220

2A Division II: 105-157

1A Division I: 59-104.9

1A Division II: 58 and below

And who made you spokesman for the "people".....

All I'm saying is I don't think nobody is gonna worry about being in the district with waskom and when EF was beating waskom for yrs I don't think they was worried either....well maybe you was lol

Sure you don't....it's killing yall that we have enjoyed success the last three years...your post, "I don't care" proves it....you and I both know you care....Because yall want another shot at us NEXT YEAR.

Nah it's not killing me matter of fact I've rode to several of waskom football playoffs games and regular season games the last couple of yrs with a few waskom guys so it's all good cause I've seen them at several of EF games when was winning in the playoffs

All I'm saying is I don't think nobody is gonna worry about being in the district with waskom and when EF was beating waskom for yrs I don't think they was worried either....well maybe you was lol

Nah, I'm not worried either.....I'm just here to smack talk...by the way, I played back in the 60's and we owned EF but you don't see me on here trashing EF for what happened 50 years ago and besides no one wants to hear about what you did for me in the past....it's what are you doing for me now that gets the attention.