#AskJerryJones ... Now that's funny right there! ... LOL

w00t.gif
NFL Network's #AskJerryJones hashtag goes horribly off the rails

By Jimmy Traina

Nov 25, 2015 at 12:13p ET

Well, that went just how you'd expect it to go.

The NFL Network's morning show, "NFL HQ," asked viewers on Wednesday to use the Twitter hashtag #AskJerryJones for its upcoming interview with the Cowboys owner.

Given what has gone on with the Cowboys and Greg Hardy this season, Twitter users were champing at the bit to get in on #AskJerryJones.

To say things turned ugly would be an understatement.

Here is a sampling of tweets people sent to the NFL Network.

Mike Gessner @calbears96

#AskJerryJones if you could go back in time and murder baby Hitler, would you do it or sign him as a defensive back?

9:39 AM - 25 Nov 2015

Parm @KingFavre

Rae Carruth is expected to be released from prision in 2018. With a need at WR, will you be interested in signing him? #askjerryjones

8:22 AM - 25 Nov 2015

#1 Cat Step-dad™ @moleloco

Who would you want to see in a Cowboys uniform more Jeffery Dahmer or William Gacy? #AskJerryJones

7:27 AM - 25 Nov 2015

#1 Cat Step-dad™ @moleloco

Which prisons do you plan on visiting in the off-season looking for new players? #AskJerryJones

7:20 AM - 25 Nov 2015

John Q. Cowboys Fan @HonestBoysFan

If ISIS could get to the QB on 3rd down, would you sign them? #AskJerryJones

11:17 AM - 25 Nov 2015

NRGStadiumGrass @NRGGrassField

Is there any crime a football player could commit that would actually stop you from signing him? #askjerryjones

8:51 AM - 25 Nov 2015

Brian Marette @BrianMarette

Is it easier for players to pay hush money settlements to victims to get them to disappear, rather than hassle with court? #AskJerryJones

7:24 AM - 25 Nov 2015

Anthony Beers @AnthonyBeers

Since Joseph Randle assaulted a police officer do you plan on re-signing him and making him the starter? #AskJerryJones

10:44 AM - 25 Nov 2015

Boar Consumer @BoarConsumer

@NFLHQ Why would you cut a guy for not wearing a suit on a road trip, yet defend & empower one that beat his ex-gf to a pulp? #AskJerryJones

9:43 AM - 25 Nov 2015

Brendan O'Connor @brendanoconnor0

If OJ Simpson, Greg Hardy, and Pablo Escobar were all in their prime and available which one would you sign? #AskJerryJones

10:12 AM - 25 Nov 2015

Lane French @LaneFrench

#AskJerryJones What is the secret to finding future Cowboys players? Looking through police blotters? Scouting prison yard pick-up games?

10:11 AM - 25 Nov 2015

Ryan Roozeboom @roozeboom36

@nflnetwork @dallascowboys @NFLHQ On a scale from 1-Charles Manson, how insane does a person need to be for u 2 not sign them #AskJerryJones

10:01 AM - 25 Nov 2015

Dan Levey @iamdanlevey

How can you look your wife and daughter in the eyes after signing Greg Hardy? #AskJerryJones

http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/ask-jerry-jones-hashtag-goes-horribly-for-dallas-cowboys-owner-nfl-112515

With his ego it wouldn't phase him probably lol. I'm ready for Stephen to poison his oatmeal and take over the team. Not deadly poison, just poison that renders him inept and unable to run the team anymore lol.

I waited at least an half hour for someone to chime in on this. Isn't this what some people say already?

BrawnyMan, on 26 Nov 2015 - 8:46 PM, said:

Lol I mean in a legal sense, because you and I both know Jerry will never willingly give up control of this team. Just like Al Jones he will keep control until he dies, or they can prove he is no longer mentally stable enough to run it and take control from him.

I knew what you meant. It just struck me as funny knowing how some are on here. Couldn't resist.

With his ego it wouldn't phase him probably lol. I'm ready for Stephen to poison his oatmeal and take over the team. Not deadly poison, just poison that renders him inept and unable to run the team anymore lol.

he's already inept and unable to run the team....he's just the only one who doesn't realize it