The Smoakhouse Forums

He needs to give it up soon. He's getting to the age to where he can't stay on the field. Cowboys should make a move for Manziel, Kaepernick, or my preferred choice, Matt Stafford (assuming the lions clean house). There isn't a standout college QB, so the draft isn't an option this year.

He needs to give it up soon. He's getting to the age to where he can't stay on the field. Cowboys should make a move for Manziel, Kaepernick, or my preferred choice, Matt Stafford (assuming the lions clean house). There isn't a standout college QB, so the draft isn't an option this year.

If they get Stafford, they need to retire Romo, give him a front office seat, and pay him his Cowboys salary. I think Romo has 2 years left in him, but Stafford has 10...

i'll take Stafford but forget the other two

Kaepernick should be trying to get a job with Chip Kelly...perfect offense for him.

Kaepernick should be trying to get a job with Chip Kelly...perfect offense for him.

He needs a coach that is a quarterback guru to make it back. Garrett isn't that guru. We've seen what he did with Weeden and Cassel. I think he can make a comeback, but he needs a lot of guidance.