Waskom 13-0 vs West Rusk 12-1 at Longview Lobo Stadium 7:30 Friday. WR Home Team

Wild74

Waskom 13-0 vs West Rusk 12-1 at Longview Lobo Stadium 7:30 Friday. WR Home Team   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Waskom beat West Rusk first time 40-0 in the rain, will WR get revenge

Time is getting close. For whoever it is that the season ends tonight just know you have already had a better season than most that ever play High School football get to enjoy. Congrats to both teams for that and yall did it with nobody really thinking yall could at the beginning of the season. (Except JJ. Gotta give credit where credit is due.) Also maybe we should be thankful for good football weather instead of the monsoon we had to deal with in district. Safe travels everyone and I hope that everybody gets out of here healthy.

I realize this is going to sound like Im talking #### but I promise its a serious question. Is West Rusks Basketball gym as nice as their football stadium? Ive never been in it and am curious if all the facilities are that updated. Also whats with all the Maroon at the Football stadium? Again serious questions that inquiring minds want to know.

I realize this is going to sound like Im talking #### but I promise its a serious question. Is West Rusks Basketball gym as nice as their football stadium? Ive never been in it and am curious if all the facilities are that updated. Also whats with all the Maroon at the Football stadium? Again serious questions that inquiring minds want to know.

I think maroon was New London's colors... Kind of a tribute to them. At least I think that's what someone told me one time.

I think maroon was New London's colors... Kind of a tribute to them. At least I think that's what someone told me one time.

No sir! Never any maroon. The main building had ceramic roof pieces that were a rustic color. They were matching the roof top of the building to keep the decor the same. Since then they had to remove the old roof and go with steel. Still a beauty of a place with a lot of history. Go Raiders!

Our gym is very nice, stadium like seating and plenty of windows to watch the game from the concession area. The stadium color scheme is technically terra cotta to reflect the rest of the buildings on campus.