Gilmer Buckeyes (13-0) vs Atlanta Rabbits (9-4)

SrBuckeye

Gilmer vs Atlanta  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

i did not have a good view of the game where i was. i was working but to me it just didn't look like either team played that well especially offensively. i may be wrong it could have been because the defenses were so good but only posting what i could see. so with that i'll just congratulate Gilmer on advancing and congratulate Atlanta on a good season.

boy there was a crowd there. biggest crowd ever maybe. the Longview game was very close. lots of people had to park at Lear Park.

Quick note on the game, im pooped, our Qb has been the weakest part of the team all year, he repeatedly throws picks when pressured, cant get the ball over the defense on screens, oh it gets so hard to watch, he can really stink it up,, my poor wife, would love to scold him, and she keeps asking me if he's a senior, and I say yes dear, lol.. just thank the good lord we have, a GREAT defense, dont think Atlanta ever drove the field and scored they only, scored of the QBs bad throws! This team knows how to win ugly, QB better treat the defense to Mc Donalds oh well a wins a win!

he just a kid playing his heart and you put this on....sir you the one who stinks it up

Quick note on the game, im pooped, our Qb has been the weakest part of the team all year, he repeatedly throws picks when pressured, cant get the ball over the defense on screens, oh it gets so hard to watch, he can really stink it up,, my poor wife, would love to scold him, and she keeps asking me if he's a senior, and I say yes dear, lol.. just thank the good lord we have, a GREAT defense, dont think Atlanta ever drove the field and scored they only, scored of the QBs bad throws! This team knows how to win ugly, QB better treat the defense to Mc Donalds oh well a wins a win! [/quot

Should have been 40-0

• Like 1

Anyways, I won't let Maineman's ignorance ruin my class and character.

Good game Gilmer. I was right about getting pressure on Spears. We got all the breaks but could not capitalize. That Gilmer defense is stout to say the least.

Good luck against Celina! I will try my best to be at that game.

OK not where I was expecting but it will do it is closer but it will be colder ha ha

Was hoping for Royse City but my buddy and myself will see y'all at Mesquite . Might even try to find my Black Flag Defense towel someone gave me few years ago when y'all played Argyle

Quick note on the game, im pooped, our Qb has been the weakest part of the team all year, he repeatedly throws picks when pressured, cant get the ball over the defense on screens, oh it gets so hard to watch, he can really stink it up,, my poor wife, would love to scold him, and she keeps asking me if he's a senior, and I say yes dear, lol.. just thank the good lord we have, a GREAT defense, dont think Atlanta ever drove the field and scored they only, scored of the QBs bad throws! This team knows how to win ugly, QB better treat the defense to Mc Donalds oh well a wins a win!

that's as classless as it gets hammering on a young kid. his team is what 14-0 now. he must have done something right

• Like 3

WOW

ok what was everybodys thoughts on the stadium and it's parking? should the game have been played somewhere else? i thought Marshall would have been a better option

Parking was bad, but overall I liked it a lot (I mean a lot) more than Lobo. Pine Tree has a very nice stadium, just bad parking.

Parking was bad, but overall I liked it a lot (I mean a lot) more than Lobo. Pine Tree has a very nice stadium, just bad parking.

i have never liked Longview. they have alot of parking but none real close. the restrooms are to small and so is the concession areas. real crowded behind the stands

No

No what?

Quick note on the game, im pooped, our Qb has been the weakest part of the team all year, he repeatedly throws picks when pressured, cant get the ball over the defense on screens, oh it gets so hard to watch, he can really stink it up,, my poor wife, would love to scold him, and she keeps asking me if he's a senior, and I say yes dear, lol.. just thank the good lord we have, a GREAT defense, dont think Atlanta ever drove the field and scored they only, scored of the QBs bad throws! This team knows how to win ugly, QB better treat the defense to Mc Donalds oh well a wins a win! [/quot

Should have been 40-0

Agree!