Carthage vs Silsbee

CDAWG68

Quarter Final Winner  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

Amazing how Carthage just seems to get on a roll once the playoffs start. I would never bet money against Surratt and company this time of year. The Dawgs roll this week.

Ya it is pretty amazing. I don't think another team in the state is the same in that aspect no matter what classification, atleast not year in and year out like Carthage does. Most teams that make a deep run you know its coming. Carthage usually comes out of left field with a late season surge. After getting beat relatively late in the season by Gilmer and Kilgore everybody wrote us off. I will admit after the Kilgore loss I had my doubts too, but it just reminds me again how lucky we are to have Scott Surratt and his staff in Carthage. With the kind of success he is having eventually there will be an offer he can't refuse. I hope all Carthage fans and the community cherish the time we have left. You just never know. Oh btw, Dawgs are about to roll them Tigers in a couple of days!

Well heck I misread something. Thought the post was referring to Silsbee being made out like the Jr high team. Lol.

Can't refute the carthage vs chapel hill statement. Wasn't there so I refer to those who saw. Again, misread that part of the post.

Yes i was referring to chapel hill, not silsbee....and for what its worth (which probably isnt much,) my pick is dawgs by 17 as well.

I.....I believe.....I believe that....I believe that we.....I believe that we will win, I believe that we will win, I believe that we will win, I believe that we will win......... 75633 C Town where my Dawgs at....get ready to hear the Dawg Pound barking and cheering on the Dawgs from C Town. Carthage by 14. Go Dawgs!

If anyone is interested:

On SeTX there is a topic post from AggiesAreWe in the High School Football Forum under , "Great article on Silsbee QB Dontre Thomas:.

I would share the link but am unable to setup the hyperlink for some reason. Im sure someone from there would have shared it as well

but is unable to.

Might help shed some light on the Silsbee fan base belief this year. Special Young Man.

Enjoy if you want.

If anyone is interested:

On SeTX there is a topic post from AggiesAreWe in the High School Football Forum under , "Great article on Silsbee QB Dontre Thomas:.

I would share the link but am unable to setup the hyperlink for some reason. Im sure someone from there would have shared it as well

but is unable to.

Might help shed some light on the Silsbee fan base belief this year. Special Young Man.

Enjoy if you want.

I read it yesterday. Sounds like he is a great kid with a bright future in whatever lies ahead for him. Good article.

If anyone is interested:

but is unable to.

Enjoy if you want.

i read a few days ago. GREAT leader.

If anyone is interested:

but is unable to.

Enjoy if you want.

Good read, and appears to be a GREAT Talented Young Man.

Signing off for now dawgs.

Making the trip north to God's country and will see y'all at the "Rose".

Goodluck and God bless. Everyone be safe and those with players tell them thank you for the privledge to share in their experience. God knows some out there try to relive their own.

The Smoke is coming to town.

Signing off for now dawgs.

Making the trip north to God's country and will see y'all at the "Rose".

Goodluck and God bless. Everyone be safe and those with players tell them thank you for the privledge to share in their experience. God knows some out there try to relive their own.

The Smoke is coming to town.

Back at you Silsbee 92. Has been a great week of back and forth. Thanks for coming over here and talking up your Tigers! It would have been a very long week without your input!

Who else is pumped and ready to get loud for the Dawgs tomorrow night? I will not be able to focus tomorrow at work, I am ready to get to Rose stadium and get ready for kickoff. It will be a good chilly night for some Tiger soup, Dawgs by 14. Go Dawgs!

Who else is pumped and ready to get loud for the Dawgs tomorrow night? I will not be able to focus tomorrow at work, I am ready to get to Rose stadium and get ready for kickoff. It will be a good chilly night for some Tiger soup, Dawgs by 14. Go Dawgs!

CarthDawg77 has made the arrangements required to be able to be @ Rose tomorrow night! (And I didn't even have to threaten anyone with their lives!!!)😜
  • Like 1