Lovelady vs. Shelbyville, Friday @Nacogdoches HS, 7:00 pm

topher805

Quarter Finals  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Advances?

• 13-0 Lovelady Lions
    • 12-0 Shelbyville Dragons

Shelbyville "pounds its" better than anyone in the state. They will be the most aggressive, physical football team you've seen. That I can guarantee. HUDL doesn't do them justice.

Did they just have a different game plan against Centerville? They ran the ball alot but as far as pound it, they had nothing on Beckville.

Did they just have a different game plan against Centerville? They ran the ball alot but as far as pound it, they had nothing on Beckville.

Didn't they beat Beckville in a much better fashion than your Lions?

Didn't they beat Beckville in a much better fashion than your Lions?

Totally off topic. We aren't talking about who beat who and by how much. We were talking about pounding the ball. And i'm not saying B-ville is better than S-ville. I just stated the fact that the team I watched Friday night against centerville did not pound the ball like B-ville did Saturday. Every game is different. Guess we will just have to see if these little ole LIONS are worthy of being on the field with yalls HEART THROB from the almighty District 10. Shelbyville is obviously a great team. If they win, I'll support them the rest of the way.

• Like 1

Totally off topic. We aren't talking about who beat who and by how much. We were talking about pounding the ball. And i'm not saying B-ville is better than S-ville. I just stated the fact that the team I watched Friday night against centerville did not pound the ball like B-ville did Saturday. Every game is different. Guess we will just have to see if these little ole LIONS are worthy of being on the field with yalls HEART THROB from the almighty District 10. Shelbyville is obviously a great team. If they win, I'll support them the rest of the way.

So they beat CVill passing it?

How? Centerville was still leading by 7 after that.

Up until that point, Sville had not really slowed Cville down. If Cville covers that fumble about midfield, which they had ever chance to just ball squirted away, I believe MO was on Cville side and they take it down and score. Up 28-7 instead of 21-14. That's how.

S'ville averages 10+ yards per rush this season.

That will go down some Friday night.

I'm ridin with LL on this one......pretty simple equation. I wouldn't be mad about it. I'd be happy.

We were just two plays(one in each game) from seeing a Beckville/Centerville showdown in the Regional finals.

That's how it should be in the playoffs.

I'm ridin with LL on this one......pretty simple equation. I wouldn't be mad about it. I'd be happy.

We were just two plays(one in each game) from seeing a Beckville/Centerville showdown in the Regional finals.

That's how it should be in the playoffs.

You are so right injun. But I bet your assessment won't be very popular with the Dragon fans.

Up until that point, Sville had not really slowed Cville down. If Cville covers that fumble about midfield, which they had ever chance to just ball squirted away, I believe MO was on Cville side and they take it down and score. Up 28-7 instead of 21-14. That's how.

That will go down some Friday night.

So MO determines the outcome of games?

I thought that game was being played between the Dragons and Tigers. Didn't know a "MO" had anything to do with it.

Excuses

• Like 1

So MO determines the outcome of games?

I thought that game was being played between the Dragons and Tigers. Didn't know a "MO" had anything to do with it.

Excuses

GreasyBear with a classic reply. I should probably get off here before I start believing that momentum doesn't change the outcome of a football game.

I believe in MO.

I took a peak at the 2a board Greezy and noticed you had to straiten out the all-knowing Acefool lol man that guy is such a doofus I bet he hasn't seen a single 2a game this year. With the knowledge he thinks he has he should be on college gameday , Ace Herbstriet.