My Playoff Prediction

TxFight

So we're headed into conference championship week and it gets real interesting. I think there are 2, yes I said 2, play in games this up coming week.

First one is the obvious one, Michigan State and Iowa. Both will probably still be ranked #4-5 so winner is in the playoff.

Oklahoma is in 100% in my eyes.

No way Bama loses to Florida. They are in.

The fourth spot comes down to Clemson and North Carolina. As crazy as it may seem hear me out on this. Clemson wins and they are obviously in. North Carolina is fixing to jump into the top 10. They are 14 this week and 5 lost in front of them. IF and its a big IF, they can upset Clemson in the ACC championship I can see them jumping into the top 4. Their 1 loss will have been way back in week 1 . They'll have been ranked in the top 10 without their best win opportunity to date (Clemson). If the committee does as they have shown, that win will be more impressive than anyone else on a bye. It almost becomes a lock if USC knocks off Stanford in the PAC 12 championship.

I agree that BAMA should beat Florida, and Clemson should beat NC. I think OU is in, but the only way I see them moving up is BAMA or Clemson lose. Whether you're seeded 2 or 3 really doesn't matter, because you play each other anyway. I think OU vs. BAMA is a favorable matchup for OU, much more so than Clemson vs. BAMA. I'm just glad that we don't have to go to the Sugar Bowl this year. Our last three trips there have been disasters.

That's my pick unless Iowa can prove they belong by beating MSU big.

You think they only have to beat them big? I say they just have to win... MSU basically lost to Michigan, but we gave them a pass on that... but we can't give a pass to an undefeated Iowa team?

Let me clarify my original post. My actual top 4 are

Clemson

Bama

OU

Michigan State

I was simply saying if UNC beats Clemson I think they will get in. Chances are they are gonna be 7-9 going into conference championship week with 6- whatever they are idle in front of them except for Stanford. 4-5 are gonna knock one off since they play each other. I don't think a 2 loss conference champ (Stanford) would get in over a 1 loss conference champ (UNC).

Give me a two loss Stanford over OSU

I've watched Stanford play and, they have 0 business being in the playoff. Wash St should have beat them bad.

Give me a two loss Stanford over OSU

I've watched Stanford play and, they have 0 business being in the playoff. Wash St should have beat them bad.

1. OU

2. OU

3. OU

4. OU

Miami: Orange Bowl -- #1 OU 27 vs. #4 OU 24 ----------OU pulls out a close one as OU wins on a 67 yard field goal against the win in the final seconds by RB Joe "Pizza House" Mixon .

Dallas: Cotton Bowl -- #3 OU 89 vs. #2 OU 3----------OU puts on an old fashion stomping. Game is decided early in second. Bob Stoops gets 3 carries for a total of 7 yards and a TD resembling his hero Burt Reynolds from his favorite movie the 2005 The Longest Yard. For some odd reason, he's never seen the original. Also, his favorite performance from Tracy Morgan.

Arizona: National Championship: #1OU vs. #3OU ====Baker argues why he should have won the Heisman as he puts up 723 total yards with 7 TD's along with an uncanny 2 FG's and 7EP kicks for a QB.

Winner: #3 OU 77 -76

Now, that I've let my OU homer self get out of the way. If Michigan State comes out and whoops Iowa, which I is likely in my very dumb opinion, that dictates a lot in the bottom 2 spots. Also, I'm assuming Alabama and Clemson win. I think Mich St. gets the jump on OU just because they don't have a conference champion game, the selection committee might drop OU to 4, but then again the 3 seed is probably the bigger test just bc Alabama is a better team than Clemson but OU is kinda playing a home game in Dallas, but anyway.... With that said...

Clemson

Alabama

Michigan St.

OU