2. Alabama

3. Michigan State

4. Oklahoma

After yesterday, it should be:

1. Alabama

2. Oklahoma

3. Clemson

4. Michigan State

Well you got the match ups the same. Not sure the placing actually matter in your 2 ranking if the match ups are the same.

The principle matters. Michigan State has better wins than Alabama, and they have the same record so they should be #2.

Okay. But earlier you were saying a 2 loss Stanford should replace the #2 team in the country but leave #3 and #4 alone, I just don't get that logic or why you would think the committee would use that logic.

Okay. But earlier you were saying a 2 loss Stanford should replace the #2 team in the country but leave #3 and #4 alone, I just don't get that logic or why you would think the committee would use that logic.

I'm saying that media have been saying it could be possible for Stanford to have jumped into the playoff over Oklahoma or MSU if they committee liked them enough.

I'm saying that of the top 4( Clemsom, OU, Alabama, Michigan State) that Alabama has the least impressive resume so why wouldn't it be the them.

I'm saying that media have been saying it could be possible for Stanford to have jumped into the playoff over Oklahoma or MSU if they committee liked them enough.

I'm saying that of the top 4( Clemsom, OU, Alabama, Michigan State) that Alabama has the least impressive resume so why wouldn't it be the them.

I understand what your saying now. I will say this I think they have the right four teams in the playoffs this year.