5A Division I State Quarterfinal: Longview (11-2) vs Mansfield Lake Ridge (13-0)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-2) vs Mansfield Lake Ridge (13-0)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mansfield Lake Ridge in a close one
    • Mansfield Lake Ridge in a blow out

Yea your right it would be close but this Aledo team is not Aledo of the past

You realize the past is 5 of the last 7 seasons right? LMAO... but yeah, this team did not have the superstar D1 offensive playmaker that I have have in the past.

there's always next year wulfie...and the year after that...and the year after that...and the year after that...and the year after that...

(Sigh)...the glamorous life of a Lobo...

Not just a Lobo. Lobos, Panthers, Mavs and even Cujo should rent a bar or something for the weekend and drown our sorrows in something. We all should probably have more titles..I know Lufkin should. Dang Carroll. Smh

Not just a Lobo. Lobos, Panthers, Mavs and even Cujo should rent a bar or something for the weekend and drown our sorrows in something. We all should probably have more titles..I know Lufkin should. Dang Carroll. Smh

Marshall has had our share, but I just think of some JT, Longview and Lufkin teams we've seen over the years and damn...

We usually know in Marshall when we have "that team" but almost every year it seems like those big 3 have the team and players that could do something special...

And I am not trying to rub the sting in, but LR is fortunate... JT was up like 20 against LR right? And LV was something like 20s away... and Lufkin played Longview tough twice this season...

Glad 2 of those 3 aren't in our district anymore... it would give me flashbacks of my Sr year...