SDC Playoff Committee Top 10 Week 5

Coach Rab

All the talk about how bad the Big 10 is, yet we have three teams in the top-6....lol

Good with the top-5, but after that I'd probably go...

6. North Carolina

7. Ohio State

8. Stanford

9. Florida State

10. Houston

That can happen when you have a team avoid the other top 3 teams in the conference.

Not enough secsecsec

They only have 4 teams in the top 25, and a 9-3 Ole Miss is second behind Alabama at 9-3. I think there are too many Big 10 teams in the Top 10. This poll is almost identical to the committee's poll with the exception of Notre Dame and North Carolina are flip flopped. I'm actually hoping all the Championship games are upsets just to see if that would shake up the Polls. I don't want to see Ohio State in it.

That can happen when you have a team avoid the other top 3 teams in the conference.

Except that was how the schedule was laid out. I think last year or two years ago, Iowa had to play those top teams.

Except that was how the schedule was laid out. I think last year or two years ago, Iowa had to play those top teams.

Who cares about Iowa... They deserve to be in the top 4 until Saturday... North Carolina and Stanfordhaving a real shot to get in is laughable... Throw ND in there too..

IF North Carolina beats Clemson, then they absolutely deserve a spot....but they won't get it.

IF North Carolina beats Clemson, then they absolutely deserve a spot....but they won't get it.

Who gets Clemson's spot if they lose?

There are still two big "What-ifs" going into the weekend.

What if Clemson loses (More likely than people think)? Who jumps into the top four? Does Clemson stay in and just fall to fourth?

What if Alabama is less than dominant against Florida? Does this leave the door open for Oklahoma to jump into the second spot?

If Clemson and Alabama win, I see one of two things happening.

A.) Clemson stays at #1, and Oklahoma is dropped to #4 because they didn't play a championship game. This sets up a potential Alabama/Oklahoma title game, which would have the NCAA and CFP drooling.

B.) Alabama is absolutely dominant against Florida, and jumps Clemson for the top spot. Oklahoma stays at #3, and sets up a potential Alabama/Oklahoma title game, which would have the NCAA and CFP drooling.