East Bernard vs Franklin

Football93

East Bernard vs Franklin  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

WOW, This was an AWESOME game, the best game I have seen in a while. These two teams are very physical, I seen at least 15 big hits. Franklin scored 10 points in the final 5 minutes to win this one. East Bernard killed themselves with false starts and fumbles. Franklin has a very stout defense and that RB #33 runs just like beast mode and their FB #38 is a load to bring down. Im picking these guys to win state.

• Like 1

Franklin defense ain't great though, at least they weren't when I watched them last week..

Franklin defense is dang good against the run... They don't give up much at all... Crockett had a ton of athletes and threw deep balls all night... They didn't run on Franklin... This game against EB was strength on strength and it lived up to the hype... That was some of the hardest hitting I have ever seen... EB was very tuff... We had a couple of turnovers in the redzone but finally wore down there d-line at the end and started gashing them up the middle... Amazing game... We ready for Waskom next week... Should be another amazing game

Franklin defense is dang good against the run... They don't give up much at all... Crockett had a ton of athletes and threw deep balls all night... They didn't run on Franklin... This game against EB was strength on strength and it lived up to the hype... That was some of the hardest hitting I have ever seen... EB was very tuff... We had a couple of turnovers in the redzone but finally wore down there d-line at the end and started gashing them up the middle... Amazing game... We ready for Waskom next week... Should be another amazing game

As a witness to both teams Waskom will need to be able to throw the ball to beat Franklin their defense is very stout and fast against the run if you think your getting to the corner forget about it but I do think it will be another low scoring battle for both teams....ps and this is not just my opinion both teams are 14-0 for a reason and if anyone thinks either team is gonna win by more than 2 TD's in this one is just crazy both defenses are just too good to lose by that big of margin ain't gonna happen but much respect for both teams and good luck next week

As a witness to both teams Waskom will need to be able to throw the ball to beat Franklin their defense is very stout and fast against the run if you think your getting to the corner forget about it but I do think it will be another low scoring battle for both teams....ps and this is not just my opinion both teams are 14-0 for a reason and if anyone thinks either team is gonna win by more than 2 TD's in this one is just crazy both defenses are just too good to lose by that big of margin ain't gonna happen but much respect for both teams and good luck next week

From what I heard Waskom is as good of a throw and catch team as Crockett but with better defense. So I'm going with Waskom if Crockett played any type of defense when they played Franklin they would've blew them out.

Franklin defense ain't great though, at least they weren't when I watched them last week..

I think you are right, Garrison, the 4th place team in district scored 21 on them and Crockett scored 50 on them. The key matchup is can Franklin's defense slow down Waskom's offense. I don't think they can ....

• Like 1

Just my opinion again, but Crockett never committed to the run in the first half or majority of the second half. They did struggle at times trying to run early on, but in the second half the Qb and 27 was able to run on Franklin. They just chose to pass majority of the time, because when they had time Franklin couldn't stop them at all. I'm just saying, I didn't see a "great" defense. Great defenses are great at defending the pass and the run. They definitely don't give up 50 and that many yards either imo.

Franklin has heard this same song all year and they just keep winning... Two great teams are going to play Thursday night in Houston... One will win and one will lose... We will see who is on top at the end... Can't wait

Well I was impressed by Franklin's D against Newton and they can cry about injuries a all they want but Newton is loaded with talent and shouldn't use that as an excuse to what happen against Franklin and against Crockett hell sometimes your gonna give up pts to a good offensive team but this match up against waskom is gonna be speed on speed and IMO after watching both play I think it will be decided with in 3pts

So the guy that has used every excuses under the sun is saying someone else shouldn't use an excuse.....smdh!

I don't use excuses man I tell the truth but your opinion about what I say is about useless as everything you posted about I just know how to take it better than you and I think I made a very good point on Newton's talent level hell that program is loaded so losing one or two players from that team is not gonna slow Newton down I'm not buying that excuse at all

Last night's game was unbelievable. A microcosm of our last 3 playoff games. Starting with Newton. Last night, EB put the ball on the ground 6 or 7 times I think and we did once. EB recovered every fumble but one. These weren't balls that we just missed. All but one bounced right into EB'a hands. Also, every punt that wasn't fielded bounced toward EB's side. We got zero breaks. I told our guys at halftime that we cannot use that as an excuse. At this level, if you make excuses, that's all you'll be left with is an excuse. If you're not getting the breaks, go make your own breaks. And we did.

AbRay, I saw your YouTube video. It's one of the better ones taken. Thank you for sharing that. I was wondering what that looked like from the other side.

Hats off to the East Bernard Brahmas. You guys were every bit as good as we heard you were.

LOL, yeah it was a great game from start to finish, those who weren't there missed a treat cause those young men really got after one another. I had to record that field goal attempt, I knew it was gonna be epic. I will see you guys Thursday night at NRG Stadium, and good luck.