(14-0) Gilmer Buckeyes vs (14-0) Celina Bobcats

GTownballer

Gilmer vs Celina  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

gee ....i see its only sat. night and some of the gilmer haters are out....dangerfield wants to live in its past as usual....where did that little scum bag jackbake craw out from a rock....i just waiting on that gladewheather bunch...papabear i guess has been going to all their basketball games...lol.... :angry: :mad: :ph34r:

• Like 1

gee ....i see its only sat. night and some of the gilmer haters are out....dangerfield wants to live in its past as usual....where did that little scum bag jackbake craw out from a rock....i just waiting on that gladewheather bunch...papabear i guess has been going to all their basketball games...lol.... :angry: :mad: :ph34r:

hmmmm who are you referring to as haters?

hmmmm who are you referring to as haters?

you need to read my post a little closer....they all over towns we beat year in and out...just keep reading as this trend gets longer....i aucuatty hate gladewheter and dangerfield but as this deep in playoffs i always pull for them if they in it....but just keep reading :D :P :coolio:

you need to read my post a little closer....they all over towns we beat year in and out...just keep reading as this trend gets longer....i aucuatty hate gladewheter and dangerfield but as this deep in playoffs i always pull for them if they in it....but just keep reading :D :P :coolio:

i did read. i did see JAKEBRAKE make his prediction but other than that mostly Celina and Gilmer people. just havent seen the haters as you said. there's a difference in haters simply making a prediction and a hateful post. looks to me like you are just trying to stir an empty pot at this point

Celena dont be fooled, this is Gilmer and their defense is good, along with a couple of backs they have! if you like to watch video, watch what that did, to a very good Atlanta offense, they held a 2000 yard rusher, to chump change!

Don't think anybody is fooled. I imagine everybody on the Celina side is of the same mind set that Celina is gonna have to execute at a high level to beat Gilmer. I don't think anybody from Celina thinks Gilmer is no good because Gilmer is very good. They just don't have to electric wow factor like last year. The way I see it last year Gilmer could score at will and very fast. This year they have to work harder. That doesn't mean they arnt good.

If Celina can stop the run and force us to throw we are doomed.

You have been saying this for 14 games now. Teams have tried to stop the run and force Gilmer to throw bug Gilmer is 14-0. Bullard even held Gilner to 36 yards rushing but Gilmer threw for 300 yards and won. Gilmer has 2900 yards rushing and 2900 yards passing. Very balanced. Hard to beat that. Why do you dog your own team? Why do you want them to lose? Are you really a Gilmer fan?

• Like 1

After looking at who Celina has played I'm not sure who will win.The only good team I see they played was Argyle and that was in predistrict.What I would like to know from that game is if turnovers were a big factor or not.Did Argyle have a lot of turnovers or did Celina just strait up out play them.

After looking at who Celina has played I'm not sure who will win.The only good team I see they played was Argyle and that was in predistrict.What I would like to know from that game is if turnovers were a big factor or not.Did Argyle have a lot of turnovers or did Celina just strait up out play them.

Like I've said in a earlier post Celina controlled the entire game. Celina was in the backfield causing huge problems for Argyle's qb. If Gilmer doesn't have a good vertical game their offense could struggle. I've been very impressed with how well Celina's dline has controlled the line of scrimmage this year.

Gilmer 34 Celina 20

Gilmer has not lost on something crazy like 6 years when they have scored 30+ points. I think this is simple math... If Gilmer gets > 50 offensive snaps and scores 30 points they will have to turn it over several times for Celina to be even close. ATL had a much better running game than Celina, but we're really 1 dimensional. Celina will be balanced and try to lean on their passing game because Gilmer WILL stop the run.

For both teams, It will be about:

1) Stopping the run

2) Pressurind the QB

3) Covering and creating turnovers

Don't be surprised if Special Teams is the difference in the game.

I believe there are really 2 State Championship Games next week... Because Cuero and WOS will be a wad down south, while this will be a war up north. Whoever is healthiest between the two winners will have a significant advantage... But I smell a rematch!

Gilmer has not lost on something crazy like 6 years when they have scored 30+ points. I think this is simple math... If Gilmer gets > 50 offensive snaps and scores 30 points they will have to turn it over several times for Celina to be even close. ATL had a much better running game than Celina, but we're really 1 dimensional. Celina will be balanced and try to lean on their passing game because Gilmer WILL stop the run.

For both teams, It will be about:

1) Stopping the run

2) Pressurind the QB

3) Covering and creating turnovers

Don't be surprised if Special Teams is the difference in the game.

I believe there are really 2 State Championship Games next week... Because Cuero and WOS will be a wad down south, while this will be a war up north. Whoever is healthiest between the two winners will have a significant advantage... But I smell a rematch!

WOS will spank Cuero.......

Gilmer...reason Carthage

NOT a good reason. Everybody knows Carthage pre-district and Carthage playoffs are two different teams. It takes all season to get as good as Carthage is now. They don't win coming out of the gates like Gilmer has done in the past or as most good teams do unless they have a high amount of playoff veterans. Scott Surratt and Company make great teams out of what would otherwise be lukewarm at best because they can teach execution at a high level. But it takes time.