Waskom vs Idalou at Mineral Wells Friday at 7:30

Wild74

Waskom vs Idalou at Mineral Wells Friday at 7:30  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Idalou's Grind It Out Offense Vs Waskom's Defense who takes it

Hey waskom I understand your excited about your recent success and aren't use to having success and don't know how to act....4-6, 3-7, 7-3, 4-6, 1-9, 2-8, 0-10, 3-7, 5-5, 7-3....Maybe this will help you, your record before this brief winning streak the last couple of years. Try to have class

Starting to think this guy is a second screen name for HS88. Sure makes a lot of posts that I saw from him the last 3 seasons Waskom played Hughes springs.

Hey waskom I understand your excited about your recent success and aren't use to having success and don't know how to act....4-6, 3-7, 7-3, 4-6, 1-9, 2-8, 0-10, 3-7, 5-5, 7-3....Maybe this will help you, your record before this brief winning streak the last couple of years. Try to have class

I believe Waskom has just as many football championships as Idalou.

Heading out early this morning and better half has a room reserved for us. Going to do a little Christmas shopping on the way before we witness the Idalou Wildcats get thumped, beat down, or whatever defeating adjective you might want to insert....Be safe and have a nice journey to and from. All of you haters just keep practicing your free throws cause y'all will need them to be us when we start basketball next Friday!

Were gonna hold a Football 101 class Friday night in Mineral Well. The advanced course is next Thursday in Houston.

Starting to think this guy is a second screen name for HS88. Sure makes a lot of posts that I saw from him the last 3 seasons Waskom played Hughes springs.

. No, I think HS88 actually does have some class. This character is making his statement as something to be taken serious. Does sound like "flute player" talk.

Pulling out this morning around 9am heading to Mineral Wells.....safe travels to all.....and sure as shooting I'll probably see yall there....it sure is fun to be playing in Dec...football that is....Go WASKOM WILDCATS!!!!

PS: sticks and stones may break our bones but words form JJ will never hurt us!!!!!!1 js

dude. I may have to come talk to your smart*** tonight.

Good luck Waskom from down south. Y'all roll. Will be Waskom and Franklin In the finals I'm thinking.

I feel Idalou will win tonight but if #15 stays injury free in this game I got a stronger feeling it will be Waskom and East Bernard IMO.

The Mineral Wells Optimist Club (MWOC) will be operating the concession stand at the game Friday. Proceeds will go to replace stolen equipment from the PeeWee Football program there at Mineral Wells. Please visit their concession stand and help these little guys get the equiptment replaced.

GO IDALOU!!!! PLAY LIKE CHAMPIONS!!! STAY FOCUSED GREEN!

Hoping for an injury free game for BOTH teams. Safe travel to ALL. Remember Santa's watching, if you don't believe that, believe that kids are watching.