Waskom vs Idalou at Mineral Wells Friday at 7:30

Wild74

Waskom vs Idalou at Mineral Wells Friday at 7:30  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Idalou's Grind It Out Offense Vs Waskom's Defense who takes it

You wished the team that beat you good luck in its quest to win state?

Waskom is a great team. Saw them last week.

Gooood game Idalou. You all played like champs! Great season, I enjoyed every minute of it.
That 1 catch Wakom had was the difference ( I think).

Good luck next week Waskom

• Like 1

Roadking this is how you make a classy post.

for the majority on this site, I heard nothing but classless BS, I stand firm on my opinion about waskom. Their style of football only works because of the amazing athletes they have right now. Good luck to your coach when he doesn't have it, back to 1-9 seasons

for the majority on this site, I heard nothing but classless BS, I stand firm on my opinion about waskom. Their style of football only works because of the amazing athletes they have right now. Good luck to your coach when he doesn't have it, back to 1-9 seasons

heard the same thing last year. How we couldn't even win district this year.... We have great coaches and great kids. Idalou has great coaches and kids as well. Great season to the Green cats.

Roadkill your showing your stupidity......go to bed son.

heard the same thing last year. How we couldn't even win district this year.... We have great coaches and great kids. Idalou has great coaches and kids as well. Great season to the Green cats.

But also Waskom was picked to go far in the playoffs though by DC magazine