Waskom vs Idalou at Mineral Wells Friday at 7:30

Wild74

Waskom vs Idalou at Mineral Wells Friday at 7:30  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Idalou's Grind It Out Offense Vs Waskom's Defense who takes it

Overlooked? All Mike did as a Sophmore three years ago was carry the defense while Chan nursed his broken ankle, racking up almost 200 tackles and receiving All State recognition along the way. This kids been a FORCE since he was big enough to wear the uniform. The two tackles on Idalou's #25 in the backfield are examples of what we've witnessed EVERY game from Mike. Almost to the point that's it's taken for granted that he will make those stops. FINALLY able to showcase his talents on the offensive side of the ball since we can throw the ball now. Gonna miss him next year JUST AS BAD as we're gonna miss Chan.

I guess that I need to be a little clearer next time. Mike Reason gets overlooked by most people OUTSIDE OF WASKOM!

I don't think I have ever watched a better game than this one. I set on the edge of my seat most the game, even halftime, lol. Both teams played their tails off and highlights could be taken on most every series of plays by each team. Idalou played as hard and good as any team we have faced in the last three years and left all they had on the field. Waskom played just as hard and overcame two turnovers and 10 points to come out on top. Great sportsmanship from both teams. The Coach's from both teams had their boys ready for this one. Win or lose in the SC game this team will go down as one of the best ever and for a team that was picked at best third in district all I can say is;

HOW BOUT THOSE WASKOM WILDCATS!!!!!!!!

Bring the trophy home!!!!!!