Waskom vs Idalou at Mineral Wells Friday at 7:30

Wild74

Waskom vs Idalou at Mineral Wells Friday at 7:30  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Idalou's Grind It Out Offense Vs Waskom's Defense who takes it

Guest Onmyway

I can assure you that waskom will see a lot on Friday night that they haven't seen on film. We haven't had anybody that can stop our basic offense, waskom I believe can, so they will have to adjust on the fly. This includes defense

they think they can't be beat,

Can't wait for some great football Friday night. BRANT SCHILLING has my attention for sure with his impressive numbers. Waskom knows who is getting the ball, they just have to play assignment football every snap on defense and stop the 4-5 yards per carry. I think if they get key stops they will win. Idalou's defense is stout, but they have not had to stop the flexbone. That offense is so dang hard to stop (obviously look at Waskoms success) every play 1 of the 4 ball carries could be taking it to the house. Looking for a great game this week. I don't care if waskom wins by 1 point, it's all about who is playing the next week.

Waskom-28

Idalou-17

Just like waskom know who's getting the ball, idalou also know who's getting the ball on the other side of the ball its going to be a one man show for waskom like it is every week the rest of the team is good but chan makes that team 100% better, if they can slow chan down and get 3 n outs waskom might be in trouble .. js

Just like waskom know who's getting the ball, idalou also know who's getting the ball on the other side of the ball its going to be a one man show for waskom like it is every week the rest of the team is good but chan makes that team 100% better, if they can slow chan down and get 3 n outs waskom might be in trouble .. js

I think Idalou's power running game works for much of the first half. I just don't see them matching scores with Waskom for 4 quarters ... Idalou will play ball control and that's their best strategy, but if they get behind, that strategy isn't going to work for long ...

You just resent Waskom's recent success. When ef was winning in the playoffs I always wanted them to win. Guess you are just maroon with envy lol.

98 it's gonna be rough for you next yr you will only see one Waskom game next yr lol

jett...jett...jett...

Oh we are beatable but as waskom fans we just do not see it happening this Friday. Waskom has faced teams very very similar to Idalou for the past 2 years so we know what to expect but you guys have seen nothing like the SPEED Waskom plays with. I know you guys get tired of hearing about our speed but it's the truth. You guys have not come close to facing a team with as much speed as Waskom. So due to our experience and our speed I see Waskom winning by 3 TDs.

It's just a confidence we have in our team and coaching staff. No disrespect intended at all.

Well saying your going to beat a team by 3 touchdowns at this stage in the playoffs is disrespectful. "No disrespect intended at all" doesn't work. You have nothing to base your opinion on, haven't even seen the team your playing. But oh yeah you have it figured out. Idalou's team this year is as good as 2010 but I'm not talking smack because I don't have any ensight on waskom's team. That is respectful

• Like 2

Well saying your going to beat a team by 3 touchdowns at this stage in the playoffs is disrespectful. "No disrespect intended at all" doesn't work. You have nothing to base your opinion on, haven't even seen the team your playing. But oh yeah you have it figured out. Idalou's team this year is as good as 2010 but I'm not talking smack because I don't have any ensight on waskom's team. That is respectful

I have not seen idalou in person but I have watched their last 3 games. The Waskom games and idalou games are just played at a different speed. Yes #25 is fast once he is running north and south but that's the only speedster you guys have. I've seen Waskom play the big physical teams that are well coached and we all know what the outcome has been for those games. I see it being another one of those games for Waskom. Waskom by 3TDs.

And your still a moron thinking Waskom is a one man show..js

jett...jett...jett...

Your telling me that if chan is not on the roster yall would have made it this far.... COME ON MANNN!!!! Fool someone else cause im all about football not games... it doesn't take a rocket scientist yea yall are good without him but good enough to win a championship I dont think so....

Why the name calling your opinion is yours and mine is mine...js. and yeah yall are a one man show until he is out.. against WR he was the show until he got injured... quit denying it

So how many TDs were scored for and against after he left with the injury? I'm pretty sure you are clueless with a post like that!

Why the name calling your opinion is yours and mine is mine...js. and yeah yall are a one man show until he is out.. against WR he was the show until he got injured... quit denying it

When I see your post I usually just skip by because they are usually irrelevant. Your last few post are a prime example.

Let me help you Jett because you are clueless. He left the game when the score was 35-22 and the final was 57-28 meaning we outscored WR 22-6 without chan. Yes he is a dynamic player but when you combine our other athletes with our system along with our coaches we are still a very successful team.

• Like 1