Cowboys-Redskins

What was pathetic about it? I just finished watching the game late. It looked like a very good defensive battle the whole game. Dallas ended up making just enough plays on offense to pull it out. Everyone keeps saying they have to win the bad games to be good. I really enjoyed this game. Sure I wished we had more offense and yes we had too many turnovers. It looked like another Divisional game for Dallas.

:lol:

Somehow I knew it would be game of the year material to you

Next thing you know he'll be touting how the Cowboys are in the playoff hunt. I think the NFL should go the way of the NBA, and only have the 6 teams with the best winning records. Anything below a 9-7 record shouldn't be allowed in. It's as bad as the NCAA letting these 5-7 teams into bowl games.

If Dallas plays as good as they can, I don't see them doing any better than 2-2 the rest of the way. That's not gonna cut it. I have no desire to make the playoffs, get crushed in the 1st round, and play a 1st place schedule next year. I'm sure you do Space. Sorry........that's the last thing we need.

What guarantee does picking a few spots higher get you? None You still have to hope your picks are good. The way drafts go that is still low percentage. People complain about losing and now they want to lose for unethical reasons. Besides, people should want to field the best team and get their money's worth. I just do not see a positive to losing on purpose. The schedule teams get for the next season usually is suspect anyway. How does one explain New England's schedules in the past? One of the top teams in wins and still end up with a top 2 or 3 easiest schedule. That's a joke.

I just dont need to give long winded answers to state the obvious. a book could be put together with all the meaningless words youve written and ya got nothin to show for it except a completely dysfunctional franchise that wont see another lombardi until jerry is 6 feet under. There, was that enough words for ya?

• Like 1

What guarantee does picking a few spots higher get you? None You still have to hope your picks are good. The way drafts go that is still low percentage. People complain about losing and now they want to lose for unethical reasons. Besides, people should want to field the best team and get their money's worth. I just do not see a positive to losing on purpose. The schedule teams get for the next season usually is suspect anyway. How does one explain New England's schedules in the past? One of the top teams in wins and still end up with a top 2 or 3 easiest schedule. That's a joke.

Henry and Cook.