Kyle Allen Transferring and Other Aggie Transfer Rumors

Stoney

This is all because of how Sumlin handled his injury. Instead of saying "Kyler is going to start for a couple weeks while Kyle heals" Sumlin chose to make Allen (and himself) look like a joke by "opening" the competition back up just to make Kyler and his daddy feel like they had actually won the job....

VERY bad move. I truly believe Allen is the far better player with the higher upside. Kyler will never be Johnny football.

• Like 1

This is all because of how Sumlin handled his injury. Instead of saying "Kyler is going to start for a couple weeks while Kyle heals" Sumlin chose to make Allen (and himself) look like a joke by "opening" the competition back up just to make Kyler and his daddy feel like they had actually won the job....

VERY bad move. I truly believe Allen is the far better player with the higher upside. Kyler will never be Johnny football.

Completely agree with you Wet! I said at the time the way they handled that was gonna come back to bite them.

Is Martel an early enrollee?

Is Kyler thinking about transferring too?

This ####. I am not giving my hopes next year. 8 wins and Sumlin on the hot seat.

He is already on the hot seat in my opinion. Eight wins next year and he is gone...

Completely agree. Sumlin really screwed the pooch on this one.

stumblin sumlin and spaz spavital are the ones that need to transfer. This just set the program back years. stumblin sumlin can only win with some other coaches recruits (Keenum,Manzel). He dosen't deserve to be a head coach anywhere in the state of Texas, I wouldn't even wish him off on tu as bad as he is as a coach. All that swag #### that he uses to get the recruits to notice him does not work when it comes to game time.

Totally agree.

Question-Is Murray kinda becoming a cancer to the team?

Totally agree.

Question-Is Murray kinda becoming a cancer to the team?

I've heard something from my "buddy" in the program that tips me off on things from time to time. He said Allens move could be related to how Sumlin is handling the OC. Says it's his belief Sumlin has found his OC and is wanting to turn the offense into more of an Auburn/Oregon look and needs a dual threat qb to run it. If that's true, this could almost be a "mutual" parting of the ways which is why Sumlin gave him the release. With Kyler on campus and Martell coming, that sort of makes sense from a personnel standpoint.

I really think Kyle Allen would KILL IT in Cals offense. I hope that's where he goes and I hope he does well. He's a great kid and I wish him the best. Still hope he's a number 1 pick someday.