Recruiting Part 2 (All schools)

JustAFan11

Want to see evidence of the Instability regarding the A&M program and the inability to seal the deal? At one point in the past 2 or so years, Greg Little, Patrick Hudson, and Brandon Jones were all committed or heavy heavy leans. Signed none of them.

• Like 3

I had some time to think last night and I know why LSU dropped to #3.

Look at who jumped him. #1, Jimbo Fisher. A guy that has every right to be angry at Les Miles as he was the one behind having Les fired so he could take the job. When the overwhelming public support for Les trumped his efforts he called #2 Nick Saban.

While no one has given Saban much competition in SEC play, Les is by far his biggest competition. So working the phones and his fake LSU boosters who send funding to the Saban booster club, him a Fisher ran a smear campaign to fake the firing of everyone on LSU's staff.

There you have it. First reported by Faux News.

I had some time to think last night and I know why LSU dropped to #3.

Look at who jumped him. #1, Jimbo Fisher. A guy that has every right to be angry at Les Miles as he was the one behind having Les fired so he could take the job. When the overwhelming public support for Les trumped his efforts he called #2 Nick Saban.

While no one has given Saban much competition in SEC play, Les is by far his biggest competition. So working the phones and his fake LSU boosters who send funding to the Saban booster club, him a Fisher ran a smear campaign to fake the firing of everyone on LSU's staff.

There you have it. First reported by Faux News.

Mav,Lobo or Stoney I need more likes some days. I tend to run out when I read JF's post.

24/7 FCS Class Rankings

1. Yale

2. Columbia

3. Lamar (Watch out for these guys in the future. They will be very very good, very very soon)

4. Samford

5. Harvard

6. North Dakota St.

7. SFA

8. Sam Houston

9. ACU

10. UC Davis

HERO Sports:

11. Samford

12. South Dakota St.

13. Sam Houston

14. Stephen F. Austin

15. Eastern Washington

16. Bethune Cookman

17. UC Davis

18. Columbia

19. Furman

29. Charleston Southern

I've seen a couple reports that TE Itvin Smith has chosen Alabama over Texas!

I think we had him 2 maybe ever a week ago but our new offense isn't big on TE targets and when Saban comes hard at with 2 TE already committed it's not much of a contest! Strong has a lot of winning to do before he can go head up with Saban!

That's a win for the good guys.