Recruiting Part 2 (All schools)

JustAFan11

This topic went over 100 pages last year, so I'd like to start it again!

Texas has a big weekend coming up with 9 OVs scheduled to take place!

QB Shane Buechele, Arlington Lamar HS (TX) Texas Commit

WR Collin Johnson, Valley Christian HS (CA) Texas Commit

ATH Demarco Boyd, Gilmer HS (TX) Texas Commit

TE Peyton Aucoin, Brother Martin HS (LA) Texas Commit

TE Irvin Smith, Brother Martin HS (LA)

Texas A&M Commit

DT DAndre Christmas-Giles, St. Augustine (LA) Tennessee Commit

CB Eric Cuffee, Waco HS (TX)

S Devin Studstill, Palm Beach Gardens HS (FL)

LB David Reese, Farmington HS (MI)

As you can see the first 3 guys are EE and will be back in just a few weeks to get started!

Texas feels good about a possible flip of Irvin Smith and Christmas-Giles! Also Reese just decommitted from Michigan after an in-home visit with Strong!

It would be really nice to get a few flips and commits out of this 1st weekend to get some MO going on the 40!

Since the Big 12 championship, Oklahoma has picked up three big time commitments.

2016 4 star RB Abdul Adams, Hillside (NC), #10 RB by Rivals

2017 4 star LB Levi Draper, Collinsville (OK), #11 LB by Rivals

2017 4 star WR Cedrian Lamb, Foster (TX), #23 WR by rivals

I know he a junior but the Austin Westlake qb has topped Drew Brees and Nick foles season records. He helped defeat 3 time defending State Champion Allen . He is unfortunately committed to texas if I recall.

Sam is the real deal and criminally underrated by the recruiting sites! He only a junior so those sites have some time to get it right!

Sam is the real deal and criminally underrated by the recruiting sites! He only a junior so those sites have some time to get it right!

247 has him currently as a 3* , gotta think that will go up at some point.

Teas has gotta get a couple DT's would love to get DCG but idk now gonna be a tough pull.

BTW JustAFan11 have you seen Gerald WIlbons Sr Highlights? Pretty Impressive!! Think he may be a little under-rated.

247 has him currently as a 3* , gotta think that will go up at some point.

Teas has gotta get a couple DT's would love to get DCG but idk now gonna be a tough pull.

BTW JustAFan11 have you seen Gerald WIlbons Sr Highlights? Pretty Impressive!! Think he may be a little under-rated.

We gotta get a few DTs for sure and DCG would be nice but I've seen some that think he's a grade risk. First I've heard of that but worth keeping an eye on.

Wilbon has some nice film but I know some think he'll flip to OL once on campus.

Texas had an in-home with DT and Stanford commit Mike Williams earlier this week. I read a free article from football brainiacs (if I recall) that Texas is his 2nd choice but the only way he flips is if he doesn't get accepted to Stanford.

#Rivals100 DT D'Andre Christmas-Giles has decommitted from #Tennessee #Vols

He was just on his OV to Texas and picked up an offer from LSU.

Doesn't LSU already have a bunch of DT commits? How many they gonna take? Hopefully we get DCG or at least maybe DT that doesn't have room for LSU.