Recruiting Part 2 (All schools)

JustAFan11

Huge week for recruiting as the d ad period will end Wednesday at midnight! This weekend is first of the last 3 weekends teams will have recruits on campus for official/unofficial visits. National signing day is just 22 days away!

Texas will have a lot of recruits on campus this weekend!

WR Davion Curtis (Texas)

WR Reggie Hemphill (Texas)

WR Lil'Jordan Humphrey

OL Jean Delance (Texas)

OL Tope Imade (Texas)

OL Denzel Okafor (Texas)

OL Zach Shackelford (Kansas St)

DT Chris Daniels (Oklahoma)

DT Stephon Taylor

DT Gerald Wilbon (Texas)

DE Mark Jackson (ATM)

LB Erick Fowler (LSU)

LB Jeffrey McCulloch

CB Obi Eboh (Texas)

DB Eric Cuffee (unofficial)

S Deontay Anderson

S Brandon Jones

Also on campus for Texas will be their early Enrollees.

Demarco Boyd

Shane Buchele

Collin Johnson

I seen Obi Eboh got offered by Stanford and word is he could end up flipping.

I really hope Texas can flip Fowler and Shackelford , things looking good ( as of now ) with McCulloch , Cuffee , and B. Jones.

Need about 3-4 DT's

I really hope Texas can flip Fowler and Shackelford , things looking good ( as of now ) with McCulloch , Cuffee , and B. Jones.

Need about 3-4 DT's

Eboh would be a loss but there are other DBs that we could bring into the picture if he flips. Also CB is one position we can be bullish on.

Folwer would be a great flip for us and I'm hoping that Strong can get that done!

Need about 3-4 DT's

We will know about Shackelford by Monday at the latest. The Obi Eboh news concerns me. You always want to take at least 2 or 3 DB's every year. I'm also hearing Alabama has entered the fray with McCulloch and Jackson. Don't know if that's just hype because of last night or if there is any substance to the rumor.

We will know about Shackelford by Monday at the latest. The Obi Eboh news concerns me. You always want to take at least 2 or 3 DB's every year. I'm also hearing Alabama has entered the fray with McCulloch and Jackson. Don't know if that's just hype because of last night or if there is any substance to the rumor.

Strong is doing an in-home tomorrow with Shackleford.

The Eboh news isn't looking good you are right need to take 1-2 corners every year.

From what I've read D Jackson is pretty much not coming but a lot of crystal balls went in to McCulloch to Texas yesterday.

I promised myself that I would not follow recruiting like I did last year because of the roller coaster ride that everyone was one. Got to be so much that I almost resorted to Dramamine.

With that said, who is this year's Jefferson, Mack, Murray, maybe even the "Florida 5", that everyone wants and could flip some other recruits?

Strong is doing an in-home tomorrow with Shackleford.

The Eboh news isn't looking good you are right need to take 1-2 corners every year.

From what I've read D Jackson is pretty much not coming but a lot of crystal balls went in to McCulloch to Texas yesterday.

Texas is going to get their DBs even Eboh isn't in the fold. I think Cuffee is a lock and Kountze WR/DB Arnold, a Baylor pledge, will visit Texas. I also expect Texas to go after former Missouri commit Acy.

Stanford has been hitting the state hard lately. Strong is known as a closer in late January and I expect Texas to sign a top 15 class and maybe top 10!

I promised myself that I would not follow recruiting like I did last year because of the roller coaster ride that everyone was one. Got to be so much that I almost resorted to Dramamine.

With that said, who is this year's Jefferson, Mack, Murray, maybe even the "Florida 5", that everyone wants and could flip some other recruits?

There is no Malik, Murray, or Mack.

Brandon Jones looks to be the only guy close to them and he down to only 2 real contenders in Texas and ATM.

Texas hasn't dipped into Florida as much this year, there are a couple guys that they will try to get in for a visit and if they can get them to Austin then we'll know more.

Texas has hit Louisiana hard this year and already have commits from a DT and TE. They are looking good for 2 more DTs and another TE.

Texas is still in pursuit of some high end DTs but it's looking bleak at the moment. There are a few flip watches for the Horns but also a few that Texas is looking to flip.

It won't be as crazy as last cycle but should still be fun!

LSU will probably.claim the 2016 recruiting national championship. 4 in state recruits will announce on NSD (Louisiana kids) and LSU is on the list for all of them. It's crazy that LEs is still doing this well after almost being fired despite another 9 win season (that should have been 10).

Coaches are out on the trail this morning! They didn't get creepy like Harbaugh and sleepover at a kids house.

A couple stops I've heard about were:

Traylor went to visit Bradon Jones

OL coach Mattox to visit Hudson and Shackelford

Gilbert to visit Buchele

Please post if you see anymore!

Coaches are out on the trail this morning! They didn't get creepy like Harbaugh and sleepover at a kids house.

Gilbert to visit Buchele

I think Strong is getting in on the Shackelford in home as well.

Interesting one I saw was a visit with Parrish Cobb the CB from La Vega.

Gilbert to visit Buchele

The absolute best forum I have found for UT recruiting is Football Brainiacs. The guys running it are either ex-football players or bloggers with connections, and it's free.