Recruiting Part 2 (All schools)

JustAFan11

Is Steele that great of a recruiter?

Depends, if the kids are from Louisiana, he could walk in with a hot dog suit on and sign them... the other stuff I would have to say that this is only his first year and I would like to see at least another class before I declare him good st anything.

Here's my list of players I hope make up the remaining portion of Texas' recruiting class.

Zack Shackleford

Brandon Jones

Jeffrey McCulloch

Eric Cuffee

Lil'Jordan Humphrey

Dontavious Jackson

D'Andre Christmas-Giles

Kyle Porter

Irvin Smith

Jordan Elliott

Stephon Taylor

Here's my list of players I hope make up the remaining portion of Texas' recruiting class.

Zack Shackleford

Brandon Jones

Jeffrey McCulloch

Eric Cuffee

Lil'Jordan Humphrey

Dontavious Jackson

D'Andre Christmas-Giles

Kyle Porter

Irvin Smith

Jordan Elliott

Stephon Taylor

Looks good to me bet you are pretty close , really need DCG and Stephon Taylor , who knows with Jordan Elliot he's been all over the place since the beginning , would love flip Justin Mabudukke in his place , really only commit aggies have wish Texas could get.

Looks good to me bet you are pretty close , really need DCG and Stephon Taylor , who knows with Jordan Elliot he's been all over the place since the beginning , would love flip Justin Mabudukke in his place , really only commit aggies have wish Texas could get.

I'm with you on JMad! Dude is a beast but I think the most likely flip from ATM is Mark Jackson.

I'm with you on JMad! Dude is a beast but I think the most likely flip from ATM is Mark Jackson.

Strong is slowly but surely getting the OL problem solved which was a mess. Vahe and Williams look good going forward and now with Delance , Okafor ,and Imade thats a pretty good trio ( I could see Delance and Okafor getting some PT this year , Imade probably red shirts IMO ). Flip Shackelford and things look good their.

Gotta hit on some DT's though , hopefully can get at least 3.

BTW JustAFan , I've been reading some real positive reviews on Andrew Fitzgerald in 1-on-1's in the game he's playing in tonight.

Strong is slowly but surely getting the OL problem solved which was a mess. Vahe and Williams look good going forward and now with Delance , Okafor ,and Imade thats a pretty good trio ( I could see Delance and Okafor getting some PT this year , Imade probably red shirts IMO ). Flip Shackelford and things look good their.

Gotta hit on some DT's though , hopefully can get at least 3.

BTW JustAFan , I've been reading some real positive reviews on Andrew Fitzgerald in 1-on-1's in the game he's playing in tonight.

Oh yea I'm excited for Fitz! He has great potential!

Also don't forget Ronnie Major. He came into the class late last season and was a RS. Strong is definitely turning the OL around!

Huge week for recruiting as the d ad period will end Wednesday at midnight! This weekend is first of the last 3 weekends teams will have recruits on campus for official/unofficial visits. National signing day is just 22 days away!

Texas will have a lot of recruits on campus this weekend!

WR Davion Curtis (Texas)

WR Reggie Hemphill (Texas)

WR Lil'Jordan Humphrey

OL Jean Delance (Texas)

OL Tope Imade (Texas)

OL Denzel Okafor (Texas)

OL Zach Shackelford (Kansas St)

DT Chris Daniels (Oklahoma)

DT Stephon Taylor

DT Gerald Wilbon (Texas)

DE Mark Jackson (ATM)

LB Erick Fowler (LSU)

LB Jeffrey McCulloch

CB Obi Eboh (Texas)

DB Eric Cuffee (unofficial)

S Deontay Anderson

S Brandon Jones

Also on campus for Texas will be their early Enrollees.

Demarco Boyd

Shane Buchele

Collin Johnson