No more bagging on Celina

bigorange

most teams underestimate the fact that WOS has overall exceptional team speed until the game is over and their scratching their heads wandering how a team twice as small was able to control the game and come away with the win! Oh well I guess you have to experience it to understand it!

most teams underestimate the fact that WOS has overall exceptional team speed until the game is over and their scratching their heads wandering how a team twice as small was able to control the game and come away with the win! Oh well I guess you have to experience it to understand it!

And people think Celina is slow because they are mostly white.

• Like 1

History has proven that over the years that theory has worked great for WOS throughout the regular season and early playoff rounds ... not so much so by this time of the year ... tru storie ....

Too say WOS plays backyard football is...........I want finish what I was thinking but it just shows how little the guy knows about football.

I guess your the almighty judge of people's knowledge and opinions.

Besides I was just trying to get a rise out of WOS fans but I can't even do that without getting people in our own district flustered. Smh

Too say WOS plays backyard football is...........I want finish what I was thinking but it just shows how little the guy knows about football.

And no Celina is not slow and they're very fundamental. If their RB is healthy they will be a very hard team to beat.

Celina's RB Jarren Alexander is healthy, he just had cramps in the 4th qt.

I guess your the almighty judge of people's knowledge and opinions.

Besides I was just trying to get a rise out of WOS fans but I can't even do that without getting people in our own district flustered. Smh

Okay...Troll on bro.

Celina's RB Jarren Alexander is healthy, he just had cramps in the 4th qt.

Good to hear.

Look I have the most respect for Celina football and their history. In order to be where they are you have to be well rounded just like WOS. Yes it's true WOS lost last year to Gilmer which was not by no means a cake walk but this year outcome will happen Friday at 4pm. I like WOS chances and love the fact that of being underrated!

<p>

Hasn't Celina already won state at this level? All that has happened is that the UIL changed the name of 3A to 4A, but they were in the same classification as they are now when they won in 2007.

Never mind. I found the answer on Wikipedia. Celina indeed HAS won state already at this level.

• Football - [4]
  • 1974(B) (Co-Champ), 1995(2A), 1998(2A/D2), 1999(2A/D2), 2000(2A/D2), 2001(2A/D2), 2005(2A/D2), 2007(3A/D2)
Celina does not have a 4A title yet.

Look I have the most respect for Celina football and their history. In order to be where they are you have to be well rounded just like WOS. Yes it's true WOS lost last year to Gilmer which was not by no means a cake walk but this year outcome will happen Friday at 4pm. I like WOS chances and love the fact that of being underrated!

Celina goin to put something on yall Ajax won't take off.