Brock vs Cameron

player73

Brock vs Cameron Yoe  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Yoe has pulled a few rabbits out of their hat lately to avoid elimination, do they have another one left? ...

Brock ...

I'll be the first to say the Yoemen were flat in a few games this post season. But against Mathis (even tho it was a mismatch) I saw the spark cone back. Fewer penalties, tighter defense. I expect the same on Thursday. They'll be ready and those bright lights of NRG won't affect them ? Go Yoe!

I've seen the kids at Brock, and it would not surprise me if they were playing football this weekend on the 4A level... they are good...

It's funny thought, out here in West Ft Worth, the only cities of substance (Granbury, Weatherford) both stink at most sports, but Aledo and Brock which by most standards are tiny, have excellent coaching and players compared to the richer, bigger schools in the same area.

I've seen the kids at Brock, and it would not surprise me if they were playing football this weekend on the 4A level... they are good...

It's funny thought, out here in West Ft Worth, the only cities of substance (Granbury, Weatherford) both stink at most sports, but Aledo and Brock which by most standards are tiny, have excellent coaching and players compared to the richer, bigger schools in the same area.

is this sarcasm? just checking... you never know around this joint

I know this will be a great game and match up. But just a reminder that Cameron's preseason is always at a 4a level because that's who we play. The one 3A team we do play (Refugio) is also playing for a state championship Thursday and we pretty much ran over them. Will be a fun game to watch

Yoenation.... Refugio isn't a 3A team, they are 2A with only 190 students in their high school. How many does Yoe have? About 390? Come on man, that's not something you should be building up, the fact that you beat a school less than half the size of your school. It's good that you won the game, but give an account with some sense of reality.

Remember that they beat you last year at their place? Also, you might want to go back and brush up on how this year's game played out. Your recall of "pretty much ran over them" is not even close to what happened. It was down to the wire until the last several minutes when Yoe broke it open with some nice plays. Also, Refugio played the first half without their top three offensive studs, QB, RB, and WR. What was the halftime score? No point in trying to make it look better than it was.

The game last year in Rufugio was like the Super Bowl. Where you there? Their entire community was fired up with paratroopers landing on the field, airforce fly bys. We were also going through readjustments. You may not know this but last year was supposed to be the Yoemen's rebuilding year. We were never supposed to make it out of bi district

And I don't think that loss prevented us from winning a 3rd championship in a row.

As I recall......LOL

The Yoemen wont be surprised by Brock's abilities. These boys know how good they are. If you happen to catch one of our players away from the field house this week, you will see them on their phones watching Brock on video. These young boys (and lets face it, that's what they are) are taking this Brock team VERY seriously. They are studying them every second of the day getting prepared.

So if they lose, it wont be because they were "surprised"

The Yoemen wont be surprised by Brock's abilities. These boys know how good they are. If you happen to catch one of our players away from the field house this week, you will see them on their phones watching Brock on video. These young boys (and lets face it, that's what they are) are taking this Brock team VERY seriously. They are studying them every second of the day getting prepared.

So if they lose, it wont be because they were "surprised"

Wouldn't expect anything less from the 3 time defending champs.

In a very long long time, I have not seen a team as freakishly good from top to bottom in every phase of the game as Brock was vs. Mineola. They were strong, fast, and had rock solid fundamentals on every play. Everyone talks about their run game, but they are just as dangerous in the air as they are on the ground. They are fast to the ball on defense and are extremely well coached by the way they read plays. This Brock defense is EVERYTHING that they have been built up to be. I appreciate the Brock fans and how classy they were as we passed them in and out of the stadium. I definitely think that Yoe better be ready for a squad on a mission and possessing the skills to back it up. This will be an amazing game between two VERY good teams! Safe travels to all involved.

Well tomorrow is the day, after tonight all the words we've exchanged means nothing. Best of luck to both teams, pray for an injury free game. I really hope Yoe brings their A game (which they usually do considering those 3 rings) because I want to see what this team is capable of against a VERY good Brock team. Less than 24 more hours until the best teams in 3A go at it. Good luck Yoe, hope I see T. Smith live up to the hype. Then again I am a Brock fan so I'm conflicted on my last statement lol. Best of luck and Brock by 7 (;

Congratulations Brock on a very successful season.

The memories and accomplishments you have had in 2015 will last you a lifetime.

It's just unfortunate that the UIL had to put y'all in this championship game.

On the 17th of December 2015.

Against the # 1 Winningest 3A High School Football Program in the Great State of Texas Of All Time.

OF

ALL

TIME

The Fighting Cameron Yoemen.

For all those Brock Fans...

I Agree. Life's Not Fair...