WOS vs Celina at NRG

chukslegacy

West Orange-Stark vs Celina  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Carthage has some grant coaches, athletes and fans. They will be one of the top 2 or 3 teams in Region for the next few years for sure. Much respect Dom me for the Carthage A nod Gilmer football programs.

I need to check my post before I hit the button. The auto spell checks get me more than I want. I meant great coaches, athletes and fans. Carthage will be the top two or three teams to compete for Region 3 title for the several years.

I need to check my post before I hit the button. The auto spell checks get me more than I want. I meant great coaches, athletes and fans. Carthage will be the top two or three teams to compete for Region 3 title for the several years.

Here you go Dean...21 more auto corrects gone bad.....lol!: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/12/funniest-auto-correct-fails_n_781795.html

Carthage played 70 out of 80 games. You look at our win loss record. We play one of the toughest schedules year in and year out of any team in 4a. We always lose 2 or 3 games in a season. And that includes a 6-6 and 9-4 team on that list. But in those 5 years we have 3 Region 3 titles and 1 state championship. If your trying to take a shot you will have to try harder. Only teams in our class better are Argyle and Navasota.[/quote. Ok. Whatever you say!