WOS vs Celina at NRG

chukslegacy

West Orange-Stark vs Celina  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I haven't read anywhere or heard anything of the sort about Celina being slow. I'm sure they have some speed but WOS has overall great team speed. You are right about the one weakness IMO that WOS has and that's the OLine. Not the best I have seen come out of WOS. No team is better conditioned than WOS. They play with a to. Of heart. And for the one who said that WOS is not aggressive then you are mistaken

I think they are aggressive they just don't have any big hitter so to speak and from what I saw they struggle tackling. Their overall speed is a little bothersome and the ability of the qb to keep a play alive. In saying that Celina's defense swarms and tackles great. If Celina can keep the qb from extending plays WOS will struggle putting up points. I still expect a great game because teams that make it this far generally play above there heads and male things happen.

Fair enough big orange! If Celina can apply pressure on QB anything can happen but WOS QB gets rid of the ball extremely quick. I think it honestly will be a good close game and I think both teams and coaches deserve the title but unfortunately only one team can be crowned top dawg In 4A DII. Good luck and safe travels for both teams!!!

Fair enough big orange! If Celina can apply pressure on QB anything can happen but WOS QB gets rid of the ball extremely quick. I think it honestly will be a good close game and I think both teams and coaches deserve the title but unfortunately only one team can be crowned top dawg In 4A DII. Good luck and safe travels for both teams!!!

You too.

Oh boo hoo. The same kinds of comments have been made for years. What expense is anyone paying for that comment. Toughen up lass.

Continue to show your maturity. Love it.