WOS vs Celina at NRG

chukslegacy

West Orange-Stark vs Celina  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I've watched 4 different films on WOS and they have a great qb and receivers. Their oline is undersized and not very good at all in run blocking. Pass blocking they are decent, but they rely on the qb getting rid of the ball quick. Defensively, I think Celina can pound the heck out of them running. WOS is small and fast, but they don't tackle all that great. I think Celina's big oline may wear them down. WOS pass defense looks really good. They get pressure on the qb and force the qb to make quick decisions.

I think Celina can play ball control pound the ball and win this game. No doubt in my mind wos is gonna score on some long pass plays, but I don't think it will be enough. I think celina wins by 2 td's

Now what do you think?

What's the matter with everybody??? Don't y'all realize that every State Championship game is the celebration game of the season! Both teams win, or already won last week, hahaha. This game is just the icing on the cake for making it to THE GAME!!! Regardless of who wins this game, both teams are to be congratulated for just a stellar season. By the way, Celina should win this game by at least 2 TD's.......they are that good. Tis the season to be merry. :)

Should but did not, huh?

Well I just left NRG a little disappointed, hate to see Celina's QB break his arm in two places on the opening drive. Terrible luck, I think of he doesn't get hurt we have a close ball game on our hands. WOS was fast and physically and a very good team, Jack dallas is a stud and so was their Nose tackle.