NRG vs. AT&T

Horns85

How in the world does Dallas have more to offer than the 4th largest city in America?

It doesn't compare....and Lol at Tyler and Longview being better than Houston.

If you don't think they are come down here. Houston has a big bag of nothing to offer. What City Park ? Psshhh, please give me a break, that's not even close to being the circle in Addison.

If you don't think they are come down here. Houston has a big bag of nothing to offer. What City Park ? Psshhh, please give me a break, that's not even close to being the circle in Addison.

It's the 4th largest city in america, 5th largest on this continent.

Almost like saying NYC offers nothing.

In the Houston city limits sure, but the metro areas are about the same size. Heck AT&T Stadium isn't even in Dallas, you might as well compare Houston to Arlington!

It doesn't matter where you go in H*Town, it's an armpit, even the aquarium is a dump compared to the one in Fair Park.

It's the 4th largest city in america, 5th largest on this continent.

Almost like saying NYC offers nothing.

I've been to NYC, and it has far more attractions to go to than H*Town. Heck, L.A. beats the heck out of Chicago, NYC, Houston, Philly, and any other city you want to mention.

I've been to NYC, and it has far more attractions to go to than H*Town. Heck, L.A. beats the heck out of Chicago, NYC, Houston, Philly, and any other city you want to mention.

If you hate Houston so much, then why are you living there.

Parks:Herman Park (Located in the middle of a world class museum district. Memorial Park, recently renovated with plenty more renovations to come. Extremely nice and safe.

Aquarium: Short drive to Galveston for Moody Gardens

Shopping: Galleria, Market Street in The Woodlands, Memorial City Mall

Other areas of interest: Midtown, Rice Village, Memorial, Downtown, Houston Zoo Lights

Coming soon: Grand Texas Adventure theme park.

• Like 1

AT&T is not in Dallas, it's in Arlington. When you put DFW together, with all of the surrounding areas, it's 3 times as big as any of the cities you mentioned

You posted on the Marshall/Lone Star topic that only DFW and east Texas were relevant in Texas High School playoffs. Only Katy in the Houston area. How is that working out for ya? Three times as big. You're crazy as hell. Houston is the fourth largest city in the U.S. and about to pass Chicago for number 3. I could care less about metro areas. I guess if you throw in Ft. Worth, OKC, Tulsa and anybody else then maybe it is bigger. But who gives a ####. I've lived in both places and there are better jobs, housing market, medical facilities etc than Dallas. Look it up on the U.S. census. If you're rich as hell and live in Highland Park then I guess it is OK but for the average Joe you have a hell of a better shot of being successful in Houston than Dallas. Both stadiums are excellent venues and they should rotate these games between the three cities, not just one.

Why would you rotate between three when San Antonio has no venue worthy of these games? That has been widely discussed and I love San Antone

You posted on the Marshall/Lone Star topic that only DFW and east Texas were relevant in Texas High School playoffs. Only Katy in the Houston area. How is that working out for ya? Three times as big. You're crazy as hell. Houston is the fourth largest city in the U.S. and about to pass Chicago for number 3. I could care less about metro areas. I guess if you throw in Ft. Worth, OKC, Tulsa and anybody else then maybe it is bigger. But who gives a ####. I've lived in both places and there are better jobs, housing market, medical facilities etc than Dallas. Look it up on the U.S. census. If you're rich as hell and live in Highland Park then I guess it is OK but for the average Joe you have a hell of a better shot of being successful in Houston than Dallas. Both stadiums are excellent venues and they should rotate these games between the three cities, not just one.

Total attendance for 2015: 156,143

Total attendance for 2014: 250,652

The uil was mainly blaming the lower attendance on some of the new schools that were there not having the following. They blamed everything but the location of course.

Total attendance for 2015: 156,143

Total attendance for 2014: 250,652

The uil was mainly blaming the lower attendance on some of the new schools that were there not having the following. They blamed everything but the location of course.

If it were a closer difference...sure. But everyday was just way behind.

Like i said earlier. Day 1 had 5 repeat teams and it wasn't even close per game

He lives in Houston. Saying Lv and Tyler have more to offer than Houston is foolish.

"Attendance has been way down" and "Tomorrow is what counts - the big schools." THANK you, guys - EXCELLENT job MAKING MY POINT about how UIL caters to bigger division schools and their fans (read: "their MONEY")

The UIL needs to SPLIT UP the state championship sites so that MORE fans of the smaller division schools can attend the games. I don't know if anyone noticed the crowd Cameron Yoe brought to their 3A game, but that was about 3/4 of the crowd they WOULD have had if the game had been on Friday night or Saturday. And these fans who can't make it to Thursday games or Friday day games because of jobs - It may be the only chance they ever GET to see their teams in a title game.

C'MON, UIL!

The problem with the attendance had to do with a combination of a few new schools making it to state in the larger divisions. Those schools have been up around 5-6 years and barely have an alumni base. And also the Houston locals seemed to not come out and enjoy the weekend like the Dallas locals. DFW teams traveled similar to how the Houston teams traveled to Dallas in the last few years. Houston can't blame having 94,000 less people on the Dallas teams not traveling, Houston locals have to come out and support if they want to keep rotating with AT&T

IMO , the casual fan did not want to drive into the middle of Houston and fight the daily traffic when they could watch it on tv.

Not trying to bash on Houston but their traffic is a little bit harder to maneuver than the Dallas traffic, and that probably has to do with houstons population being bigger. But I was in traffic leaving Houston all the way till I got to the Woodlands it was rough.