15/16 15-2A basketball thread

flukeshot

Clarksville girls can play with most anybody inside; it will be the strong outside team that knocks them out of the playoffs.

I would think they have a chance to win the first 2; after that, it will be up to the draw.

Saying that, I don't mean to be critical of the girls or Coach Sims they are playing well at the right time. Their season record probably keeps them from getting any respect in state polls.

Yeah, and Rivercrest would be eliminated with a loss, assuming a Detroit win over JB ... but I'm going to take the Rebels this time. We'll see.

I'm sure it would be disappointing for the Cards if they were to miss the playoffs giving the strong position they were once in, but to me it's something akin to a miracle they were ever there.

Huh! I am going to get the boy. I want him to see a well coavhed BB team. He is an abosute great player for the Hools 7th grade. Most heart I have ever seen. Just want him see what a well coached team can do. I know Cville has what it it takes. I finished school the man