Orange Bowl

Valhalla

You can. And you can present it in a nicer way to a team who just had a disappointing end to their season too. You don't have to, but being a jerk to a team who just lost in that fashion is some Waggle or FrogTroll league stuff that I don't like associated with A&M. But yes, it's your decision to make, so flex that if you'd like.

Everyone likes to make the Aggie jokes and call them out for their deficiencies. No problem with that?? Again, if stating my opinion that OU didn't even deserve to be there and that when Mayfield finally played a decent defense and got exposed, then so be it.

It's not so much the trolling about the loss, but the ignorance that you really believe a two loss tea, should have been in the playoff over a one loss team.

You won't be singing that tune if Michigan State beats Alabama.

And Clemson player went onto an OU bus to and stated talking trash. Karma got him though.

I said nothing about Stanford. You brought them up. I said Ohio state.

It's not so much the trolling about the loss, but the ignorance that you really believe a two loss tea, should have been in the playoff over a one loss team.

You won't be singing that tune if Michigan State beats Alabama.

And Clemson player went onto an OU bus to and stated talking trash. Karma got him though.

and you're ignorance continues to astound me. I'm not an Alabama fan. I appreciate their greatness. As well as Michigan state. I like hard nosed defensive teams. They are clones. And I said regardless of who wins this matchup, will beat Clemson. Keep trying though.

• Like 1

and you're ignorance continues to astound me. I'm not an Alabama fan. I appreciate their greatness. As well as Michigan state. I like hard nosed defensive teams. They are clones. And I said regardless of who wins this matchup, will beat Clemson.

Everyone likes to make the Aggie jokes and call them out for their deficiencies. No problem with that?? Again, if stating my opinion that OU didn't even deserve to be there and that when Mayfield finally played a decent defense and got exposed, then so be it.

I said nothing about Stanford. You brought them up. I said Ohio state.

Ohio State is even worse.

I was watching Star Wars with the fam, so I missed this game. In retrospect, I'm glad I did. Sounds like Clemson was the better team... which works out, y'know, with them being ranked higher and all.

As much as I hate to say "I'm just glad to be here" I really am. I'm just glad to be here. OU has a lot to build upon. Our losses to graduation are minimal, and we don't have any starters transferring. There's a solid nucleus of experienced talent and some impressive young guys. The better team won tonight, yes, but (barring a rash of injuries) I suspect we'll be back in the thick of things next year. There's a whole lot of programs who cannot even hope for so much.

Happy New Year!

Haha when it gets your jimmies rustled to the point that I live in your head, it's worth it. Not that I don't demolish your little arguments anyway. It's just fun to add insult to injury and bring up that you're a t-shirt fan from Joaquin who follows a sub .500 team.

I'm curious as to what his hometown has to do with anything?

Haha when it gets your jimmies rustled to the point that I live in your head, it's worth it. Not that I don't demolish your little arguments anyway. It's just fun to add insult to injury and bring up that you're a t-shirt fan from Joaquin who follows a sub .500 team.

That's exactly what I am and I'm okay with it because that .500 team that I've followed since I was a kid has won a national title and played for another in the last 10 years. I understand what relevance is. I don't get ecstatic over 11-2 and a cotton bowl win like its winning it all.

I notice you didn't dispute the continuous derailing of threads you do. Happy new year thinking about UT

That's exactly what I am and I'm okay with it because that .500 team that I've followed since I was a kid has won a national title and played for another in the last 10 years. I understand what relevance is. I don't get ecstatic over 11-2 and a cotton bowl win like its winning it all.

I notice you didn't dispute the continuous derailing of threads you do. Happy new year thinking about UT

Oh, the good old "You didn't deny it so it's true!" claim. That's cool. Enjoy the new year buying more and more t-shirts and being obnoxious about a team that you have exactly 0 to do with. Whatever helps you cope. :)

Also funny you claim I "think about UT". How many A&M posts do you make daily? Far more than you make about Texas, that's for sure. Projecting much? Ah, who am I kidding to think you'd have any clue as to what projecting means.

It's what he does when he doesn't really have a point or gets called out on something. He attacks people personally, he thinks where you and I are from is beneath him evidently

Not him. Just you. :)

Oh, the good old "You didn't deny it so it's true!" claim. That's cool. Enjoy the new year buying more and more t-shirts and being obnoxious about a team that you have exactly 0 to do with. Whatever helps you cope. :)

Also funny you claim I "think about UT". How many A&M posts do you make daily? Far more than you make about Texas, that's for sure. Projecting much? Ah, who am I kidding to think you'd have any clue as to what projecting means.

Not him. Just you. :)

Aggies hate tshirt fans. I understand that and don't care. Had I went to Texas I would be an alum, not a fan. Not going there doesn't mean I can't be a fan, that's what is funny to me. As I've said before Texas doesn't have much to talk about now and since you and lion typically turn most threads into aggie debates that is typically what most posters here get to talk about.

Aggies hate tshirt fans. I understand that and don't care. Had I went to Texas I would be an alum, not a fan. Not going there doesn't mean I can't be a fan, that's what is funny to me. As I've said before Texas doesn't have much to talk about now and since you and lion typically turn most threads into aggie debates that is typically what most posters here get to talk about.

spiderman-takes-photo-neat-meme_35_pause

spiderman-takes-photo-neat-meme_35_pause

Happy new year! Neat picture

T-shirt fan. I guess I will never get this. My nephew grew up loving UT. His plans was to join the Marine Corp, and when he got out go to college at UT. As fate would have it after a tour in Afghanistan he met a young lady from Irvine California. An un-expected pregnancy happens they get married and have been married the last 12 years. So after he got out of the U,S.M.C she with a baby and he wanting to go to college they stayed in California close to her family so they could help out. He has been working for the Riverside police department for 8 years. He makes 2 UT football games a year and 1 basketball game. Why is he a less of a fan because circumstances dictated he go to college somewhere else. Not everybody in this great state can go to UT, does not mean that they did not want to.

You can. And you can present it in a nicer way to a team who just had a disappointing end to their season too. You don't have to, but being a jerk to a team who just lost in that fashion is some Waggle or FrogTroll league stuff that I don't like associated with A&M. But yes, it's your decision to make, so flex that if you'd like.

Thanks for thinking of me. OU deserves some hate. Their play was an embarrassment for the conference. Truly pathetic. It's shame our QB broke his neck, these losers wouldn't have been the Big 12 rep.

• Like 1