Longhorns 2016 Thread

Baron

I love recruiting...

This athlete is an excellent young man and a can't miss prospect, a guaranteed multiple-Heisman winner... unless he goes to another school.

THEN we didn't want him anyway, he wasn't that good, couldn't have met our lofty academic standards, was just a gangbanger with speed anyway. :lol:

This athlete is an excellent young man and a can't miss prospect, a guaranteed multiple-Heisman winner... unless he goes to another school.

THEN we didn't want him anyway, he wasn't that good, couldn't have met our lofty academic standards, was just a gangbanger with speed anyway. :lol:

I think Sheffield might be the best juco player I've seen since cam. He's going to be an instant impact player wherever he goes.

Someone else summed it up, but this is my thoughts. It's recruiting in the day and age of instant gratification on social media. Teenagers today are more "what have you done for me lately" and "flavor of the week" than ever before. Until a kid is on campus and in classes, I don't consider it a lock that they are going somewhere.