tim duncan---when will he retire

eka

He will retire at the end of this season.

And yes they will be fine. Duncan is just a role player at this point.

If I were him and Pop wanted me and my body felt ok, id squeeze out 2 more seasons... why not?

Question about the Spurs... have they missed the playoffs since Duncan has been there?

If I were him and Pop wanted me and my body felt ok, id squeeze out 2 more seasons... why not?

Question about the Spurs... have they missed the playoffs since Duncan has been there?

I did the math, i do not think that they have missed the playoffs... since 1997 they have 18 playoff appearances, which i think 18 years would be the end of last season.

I did the math, i do not think that they have missed the playoffs... since 1997 they have 18 playoff appearances, which i think 18 years would be the end of last season.

I don't think they have had less than 50 wins either since they drafted Duncan.

He is the greatest player of his generation not Kobe.

• Like 2

That is a very bold statement. Yet, I have to say I couldn't agree more.

People mistake Kobe's pure athleticism for greatness... Kobe is an all time great, but he can't adapt. Duncan may be the smartest player to play in his generation as well. New age players forgot about the bank shot while Timmy D wears out defenders all day long with it.

• 1 month later...

Fully agree. Duncan is an all time great. I also think the spurs will be fine without him though. Leonard and aldridge are the future. And lets not forget they will still have parker for a good while longer. I honestly think they win another championship this year. GS will be tough but i think they will beat them