9 am can't get here fast enough....

DLineEATS

For you BRF but This is not for VB

Daingerfield De Kalb Diana New Diana Hooks Omaha Pewitt Ore City Queen City

District 8 Alba-Golden Big Sandy Harmony Como-Pickton Edgewood Lone Oak Winona

I could see this coming.

Sackem: Maybe one of these days when "pigs fly>"

Being in our district when have been a closer drive for Garrison

That's what I was hoping for ... on another note Garrison actually turned in 226 not the 231 that was previously reported. I think Garrison and Beckville are two of the three smallest schools in 3A in the state. I think Beckville is the smallest ...

That's what I was hoping for ... on another note Garrison actually turned in 226 not the 231 that was previously reported. I think Garrison and Beckville are two of the three smallest schools in 3A in the state. I think Beckville is the smallest ...

Beckville is the smallest, Garrison is the 5th smallest http://www.utexas.edu/uil/alignments/2016/2016-RR-Rank-Order.pdf

I'm not happy with the district for Princeton. The only away district game I'm willing to go to is Anna.

My idea for the largest 3 or 4 classifications would work much better and be more equal and we could play 12 game schedules making more games played total and we could go back to only 2 advancing to the playoffs. It would make more sense and be more travel friendly for most schools.

The UIL just doesn't get it.

And I'm not explaining my idea on a public forum but others should have thought of it too by now.

I'm not happy with the district for Princeton. The only away district game I'm willing to go to is Anna.

My idea for the largest 3 or 4 classifications would work much better and be more equal and we could play 12 game schedules making more games played total and we could go back to only 2 advancing to the playoffs. It would make more sense and be more travel friendly for most schools.

The UIL just doesn't get it.

And I'm not explaining my idea on a public forum but others should have thought of it too by now.

"Go make me a sandwich!" Post coming in ....3.....2....1