5. at Arp

6. Bye

7. EF home

8. at Beckville

9. West Rusk home

10. at Troup

11. Harleton home

First four games home and away has not been set

I'd like to think that the Troup & Arp games are "home" since we traveled there last season. Liked the stands at Troup.

Maud to Cumby and Gateway long drives. Especially Gateway.

i would bet that there will still be less travel for Maud than what we had the last two years...Timpson, Teneha, Mt Enterprise, and Overton were long trips. At least Clarksville and Detroit are fairly close.

Good to see PG, LE, AHS and THS playing some. PG and THS both have week 1 openings so book it!! LE has a tough non district with Gilmer, Carthage, THS, ATL and PG. PG should book THS..they have AHS and LE so why not THS? PG playing Krum? That's different! With the 4 Texarkana schools so close it seems logical to play in town for a few weeks.

Good luck to Texarkana football in 2016

Good to see PG, LE, AHS and THS playing some. PG and THS both have week 1 openings so book it!! LE has a tough non district with Gilmer, Carthage, THS, ATL and PG. PG should book THS..they have AHS and LE so why not THS? PG playing Krum? That's different! With the 4 Texarkana schools so close it seems logical to play in town for a few weeks.

Good luck to Texarkana football in 2016

PG and THS have week 1 openings because those are their bye weeks.. And plus PG has no business playing THS and the other way around as well.

I'd like to know Princeton's non-district schedule. One of my sisters asked for the opponents but didn't get an answer.

Plano schools told us as soon as they knew.

As would I. Trying to piece together Greenville's non-district slate, and we did play the Panthers the last two years. Thanks in advance.

As would I. Trying to piece together Greenville's non-district slate, and we did play the Panthers the last two years. Thanks in advance.

Princeton non district schedule includes

Week 1: Celina

Week 2: Van

Week 3: Carrollton Creekview

Week 4: Frisco Reedy

Week 5: Melissa

Unfortunately Greenville elected not to continue the matchup with Princeton.. I'm sure we'll see you guys in a district very soon.

PG and THS have week 1 openings because those are their bye weeks.. And plus PG has no business playing THS and the other way around as well.

Why not? They are playing Ark High and LE and both of them play THS. PG will be pretty good the next 2 years from what I understand. Heck they gave Gilmer all they wanted. LOL

I would rather not play PG...I'd rather play up. But saying that PG and THS have no business playing each other is silly. I'm sure its ok with you if they play in baseball (which PG would win most years). People play up & down in classification all the time.

I'd rather not play T-High if I'm LE or PG we just don't have the numbers maybe last year we'd beat y'all but not a good game for us you guys are borderline 6a