3A District 15 Baseball

supermaroon

With baseball season underway who is the early favorite for this district in baseball. It's been a few years since I kept up with baseball so how are these programs now? Prairiland use to be a solid program, and Cooper was a powerhouse back in late 90's early 2000's making deep playoff runs and winning it all in 99 I do believe. But that was a long time ago so if anyone could update me I would appreciate it.

PL has a new coach this year. They lost a few players from last year that beat the undefeated Hughes Springs in the playoffs. Should be a solid team. Cooper probably at bottom of district. Dekalb should be solid. Not sure how much Redwater lost from last year. Chisum probably weak. Hooks probably solid. Should be a good district

I would like to hear from each of the teams hometown fans on what they see. From New Boston I've been impressed with the freshman group. Definitely will have two impact starters as freshman and another three that will probably see some playing time on varsity. The last two years have seen a lot of talent graduate but NB will have 4 pitchers that will be able to pitch deep into games.