Chicago

Guest 4to3

Organized chaos tonite and Trump cancels his rally. Saul Alinsky in motion.

With Bernie Sanders supporters : http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/how-bernie-sanders-supporters-shut-down-donald-trump-rally-chicago : Remember the #TrumpRally wasn't just luck. It took organizers from dozens of organizations and thousands of people to pull off. Great work.

7:08 PM - 11 Mar 2016

Trump screwed up giving in to the protesters. They should have tear gassed and rubber bulleted their arses until they cleared the place. Now that they know they can get away with it, they will follow him like the plague. Better to deal with it and show them they can't win these situations ....

• Like 1

Ted Cruz in my view made a bad mistake condemning Trump, the trouble makers where outside, in my view Ted hurt himself by saying it is Trump rhetoric that caused this. If Ted was to win the nomination and I think it is highly unlikely now he would have needed a lot of those Trump voters.

I'm with Jan on this one and would include Kasich and Rubio who also blame Trump for the conduct of rioters....

12814177_1025951887493002_57266317712856

Ted Cruz in my view made a bad mistake condemning Trump, the trouble makers where outside, in my view Ted hurt himself by saying it is Trump rhetoric that caused this. If Ted was to win the nomination and I think it is highly unlikely now he would have needed a lot of those Trump voters.

Just goes to show there are no perfect candidates. They all make mistakes and are constantly forced to make calculated decisions that are going to be perceived to be wrong by somebody. That's the nature of politics and governing. That said, some politicians make far more and far worse decisions than others, as do political parties ...

Lumping them all together and claiming there is "no difference" is the height of ignorance ....

Trump screwed up giving in to the protesters. They should have tear gassed and rubber bulleted their arses until they cleared the place. Now that they know they can get away with it, they will follow him like the plague. Better to deal with it and show them they can't win these situations ....

I can see riots happening. Trump supporters aren't going to put up with the protesters, and there is going to be blood spilled.