Brownwood open

MrBuddyGarrity

That would be an interesting hire. West Texas is a different kind of place. Fedora is from College Station and has spent the majority of his time in Central Texas. But money talks...so we'll see.

Money always talks and it talks even louder in 5/6A or college. If Fedora wants a simple move it would be to Cameron Yoe. Sure he got snubbed by the SB but to leave a very successful program with the average salary for such a successful coach has to make one think hes on to something big. Brownwood would be a great place to coach up a team, but he still would be in the shadow of its past coaches. Fedora has nothing to prove or gain by moving to Brownwood or Cameron to be honest. He may be wanting to test himself against the big boys of Katy and Lake Travis. We will see soon enough.

I totally agree. Unfortunately there are no "big jobs" open right now. I know he was in on the Temple job, but they hired from within. That would have been a really good place for him in my opinion. Same for Waco Midway. It will be interesting to see where he lands. I really won't be surprised if he decides to go the college route and join his brother. Or a Texas D1 if the right opportunity came up.

Brownwood is a storied program and one that many coaches would love to land as the AD/HC job. With the talented classes coming up for the next 3 years, who wouldn't want this job.

But this is comical!

http://brownwoodexaminer.com/2016/03/25/mac-brown-shows-interest-in-brownwood-job/

I'm clapping for this article. This is amazing. Give Mack the job, I mean who wouldn't want to leave a sweet job with ESPN to go be a high school coach?

• 2 weeks later...