"Bite Me" diagnoised with amnesia ...

KirtFalcon

Funny thing is these people know what they said and know it was recorded and could care less. Their height of hypocrisy know no bounds.

I'm thinking W74 that if I received a dollar for every lie said by our elected officials in DC for one year, I'd be on the Forbes Top Ten Richest people in the World.

• Like 1

Funny thing is these people know what they said and know it was recorded and could care less. Their height of hypocrisy know no bounds.

That's because they know that 97% of the people are mindless brainwashed sheep who will believe whatever CNN, FauxNews, or the other "establishment media" tells them to believe......

• Like 1

That's because they know that 97% of the people are mindless brainwashed sheep who will believe whatever CNN, FauxNews, or the other "establishment media" tells them to believe......

97% is a high number but I agree with the premise that they could care less what these party people say, it is more of what will you give me today not what you say

Can you think of one elected official that would be considered a "statesman" as opposed to a politician? I'm not sure why people expect anything different than what we have now. The sad part is, I'm not sure it's fixable without a radical solution.