⚾ The OFFICIAL Houston Astros 2016 Thread ⚾

RETIREDFAN1

Considering how bad we've played.....Keuchel's disastrous season & now injury....McCullers injury.....Bregman's injury......the lack of a 1st & 3rd baseman....

It's a miracle we are even still in the hunt for a wildcard. But that's the positive. This is a very disappointing season after last year. If we come out of it with a new manager I'll be back positive for next year.

I am rooting for the stros to make to the big dance. Unfortunately for them the race is more competitive this year.

Not much longer. Toronto and Baltimore are about to beat up on each other. Detroit has KC and Cleveland in back to back series.

Houston just needs to keep winning and everything else will play out for them.

Definitely over now. I read the rumor there is actually a chance they may bring Bregman back. Thats just lunacy IF there is any truth to it. He showed what we wanted to see. There is no point

Bregman helped spark the rally last night.

Soo many places to lay blame this year. The 7-17 start. Inconsistent hitting and pitching. Poor team leadership and even worse managerial leadership. I don't even know what the approach to the offseason should be outside of letting Hinch go. Pieces are there, they just didn't perform as expected. Disappointing...