Doomer at the Golf Range

DaveTV1

I thought it was funny how some of them were giving him dirty looks. But he got a thumbs up from one guy, and a flirtatious smile from the older blonde. Doomer might be able to pick up some wimin's doing this.

Got an old 16 gauge. I'll give her a go at Latexo coarse and see

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

So.....the front nine at Wildwood is closed for repairs.....I played the back nine twice to get 18.....played the white tees first, shot 65.....played the senior citizen tees that Kirt uses on the next nine.....shot a 50.......I’m joining Kirt at the senior citizen tees from now on.......:rofl:

1 hour ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

So.....the front nine at Wildwood is closed for repairs.....I played the back nine twice to get 18.....played the white tees first, shot 65.....played the senior citizen tees that Kirt uses on the next nine.....shot a 50.......I’m joining Kirt at the senior citizen tees from now on.......:rofl:

:rofl: I played at Woodland Hills in Nac about a week ago.  I hate that course ... we did play from the "gold" sr citizens tees because the younger geezers I was playing with whined so I played with them.  I shot one of the worst scores I have made in about 5 years on those sideways sloping fairways ... Trying to tune up my game a little for my sisters annual "crawfish boil tournament" in a few weeks ... I need to redeem myself this year from my poor showing last year ... :drool:

• LOL! 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...