Cleveland Buys Riot Insurance for Summer Convention

RETIREDFAN1

Again, why are taxpayers having to pay for this and not the GOP? Same for the DNC.

4-2-3........We as taxpayers ARE paying for THAT.....remember it is the National Convention......and "taxpayer $$$" will be used in the mix in one way or another....."THOSE" groups Dems and "Pubs" have their hand in EVERYTHING.....all this reminds me of "Biblical times" with the Pharasees and the Saducees"....guess I need to go to the "religious" forum and tell why....but it's ALL kinda "In the slop bucket"!!!!

After hearing about the protesters in California, I think Cleveland is going to need more than insurance. This might get as bad as the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago. It might be a three way riot with the liberals and Trump teams causing the problems.

Instead of insurance, they should have bought more ammo

Hey Straw haven't seen you in forever, and I agree ammo would come in handy and also send the right message, if you become violate and threaten persons or property you WILL be shot

The Liberal Courts, PC Nazis, BLM, and the Media, have tied the hands of the Police so much, they'll be afraid to do anything. It could get totally out of hand. Whereas shooting the first few who initiate physical assault, be them Trump protesters or supporters, would keep any protest peaceful. Won't happen, but it would be the safest solution.

Perhaps Trump will make it all better. GOPher it. :lol:

After debating Trumpsters, reading all these click bait sites on Facebook I have determined he can do anything and will not need the Congress or the Senate to accomplish his goals

After debating Trumpsters, reading all these click bait sites on Facebook I have determined he can do anything and will not need the Congress or the Senate to accomplish his goals

Sounds familiar.......possibly because there's no difference.........:p