I'm Feelin' It ...

KirtFalcon

8 hours ago, Stoney said:

Shockingly, one of the better concerts I’ve ever been to. Heck of a piano player.

I saw Mickey Gilley, Johnny Lee, Johnny Paycheck and Ronnie Millsap all in Phoenix Az back in the early 80s ...

On 1/8/2021 at 4:04 PM, KirtFalcon said:

I saw Mickey Gilley, Johnny Lee, Johnny Paycheck and Ronnie Millsap all in Phoenix Az back in the early 80s ...

Ronnie Millsap is one I’d like to see. That man got a ton of great songs.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Dude can't carry a tune in a bucket ... can't sing a lick .... he needs to take a few snorts of nasal allergy spray and try to clear up his head .... :woot:

Bob Dylan is one of the greatest singer/songwriters ever, kirt; He not only marches to a different drummer... He IS that Drummer!😉

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Dude can't carry a tune in a bucket ... can't sing a lick .... he needs to take a few snorts of nasal allergy spray and try to clear up his head .... :woot:

Bob Dylan’s voice is an acquired taste, like most of the expensive red wines that taste like rusty nails. Some of his songs are much better when sung by another artist but there are a few that only Bob can sing effectively. Bob is a poet. He didn’t win the Nobel Prize in Literature for his singing....and he just sold his song catalog and made about a half million for each song...not too shabby. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Bob Dylan is one of the greatest singer/songwriters ever, kirt; He not only marches to a different drummer... He IS that Drummer!😉

Songwriter, yes .... singer, laughable .... he's so bad, he sounds good to strange people ...

He's like Kris Kristofferson  ...  great songwriter, not so great as a singer ....

Another one that can't sing a lick ... Dave Matthews  ....  the boy needs to stick to pickin his guitar and let someone else do the singin .... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

1 hour ago, Pilgrim said:

Bob Dylan’s voice is an acquired taste, like most of the expensive red wines that taste like rusty nails. Some of his songs are much better when sung by another artist but there are a few that only Bob can sing effectively. Bob is a poet. He didn’t win the Nobel Prize in Literature for his singing....and he just sold his song catalog and made about a half million for each song...not too shabby. 

Right, after a couple of bottles of Boone's Farm or a couple of six packs of Fosters your voice will blend right in with his and you can impress your drunk buddies and their snaggle toothed squeezes around a camp fire and prove you could have been a chart topping sensation too ....

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Right, after a couple of bottles of Boone's Farm or a couple of six packs of Fosters your voice will blend right in with his and you can impress your drunk buddies and their snaggle toothed squeezes around a camp fire and prove you could have been a chart topping sensation too ....

U ain’t rite....🤪

• LOL! 1