I'm Feelin' It ...

KirtFalcon

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Another one that can't sing a lick ... Dave Matthews  ....  the boy needs to stick to pickin his guitar and let someone else do the singin .... 

I have to agree on this one - and his songwriting and pickin is atrocious as well. 

I’m not that fond of of Kris’s songwriting either, he does a decent job acting though,

Edited by Pilgrim

32 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Right, after a couple of bottles of Boone's Farm or a couple of six packs of Fosters your voice will blend right in with his and you can impress your drunk buddies and their snaggle toothed squeezes around a camp fire and prove you could have been a chart topping sensation too ....

Are you speaking from experience sans the success? 

6 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Are you speaking from experience sans the success? 

No, but I have attended a few of these epic outings where a few inebriated contestants actually sounded better than Dylan  ....  tru storie   ......

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

No, but I have attended a few of these epic outings where a few inebriated contestants actually sounded better than Dylan  ....  tru storie   ......

But they can’t match his net worth; I agree with Pilgrim... He’s an acquired taste, but his music has definitely made him extremely wealthy & even his singing style & unique vocals are something I have come to appreciate.

28 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

What can I say, people who can't sing either love his stuff and buy it, lots of "entertainers" have gotten rich with little or no talent .... I'll put it this way, if Dylan had not written those songs and was singing someone else's songs, you would never have heard of him .... fact ....

I have never been into hard rock or loud music .... I love great vocals .... BJ Thomas is one of my favorites ... I love the crooners, Motown, the great singers .... I do like me some 60s and 70s oldies groups, Johnny Rivers, Lou Rawls, John Fogerty, Sam Cooke, a lot of the great black male and female groups, Whitney Houston, etc ... all great vocals .... just don't like the head banging rock stuff ... love a lot of the tru country singers .... Glenn Campbell, Marty Robbins, Merle, Cash, George Strait ... wouldn't walk across the street to hear phonies like Luke Bryan if they were serving free beer and bbq. ...

Bob Dylan's voice just kills his songs for me ....  yes, the songs he wrote were great as long as someone else sings them ....

My 2 cents on the music I like ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

But they can’t match his net worth; I agree with Pilgrim... He’s an acquired taste, but his music has definitely made him extremely wealthy & even his singing style & unique vocals are something I have come to appreciate.

sober? .... 

13 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

In my younger days I couldn’t stand his voice....but I put down the Boone’s Farm.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

What can I say, people who can't sing either love his stuff and buy it, lots of "entertainers" have gotten rich with little or no talent .... I'll put it this way, if Dylan had not written those songs and was singing someone else's songs, you would never have heard of him .... fact ....

I have never been into hard rock or loud music .... I love great vocals .... BJ Thomas is one of my favorites ... I love the crooners, Motown, the great singers .... I do like me some 60s and 70s oldies groups, Johnny Rivers, Lou Rawls, John Fogerty, Sam Cooke, a lot of the great black male and female groups, Whitney Houston, etc ... all great vocals .... just don't like the head banging rock stuff ... love a lot of the tru country singers .... Glenn Campbell, Marty Robbins, Merle, Cash, George Strait ... would walk across the street to hear phonies like Luke Bryan if they were serving free beer and bbq. ...

Bob Dylan's voice just kills his songs for me ....  yes, the songs he wrote were great as long as someone else sings them ....

My 2 cents on the music I like ....

Lots of entertainers have got rich with Bob’s songs - without Bob Dylan you would never have heard of a lot of people. I don’t like the head banging rock stuff either and never understood what was so great about Nirvana. The new country singers are awful. 

• Like 1